Jun 25, 2013, 4:51 PM EDT
Following Chicago’s wild and crazy Stanley Cup win on Monday, Brough and I spoke with NBC’s Kay Adams about what the future has in store for the two finals participants.
While neither team faces a major overhaul this summer, there are some key free agents that need to be sorted out — and with free agency set to begin in a week-and-a-half, there’s not a lot of time to get ‘em sorted.
So, what does the future have in store for Chicago and Boston?
Watch the video to find out…
- Playoff race update: Jets smash Stars, muddy West picture 9
- Rangers foiled by Sharks’ Niemi, controversial no-goal 21
- Blues’ Tarasenko will undergo hand surgery, out at least six weeks 7
- Help’s on the way: Letang, Bennett cleared for practices 9
- Penguins rally falls short as Flyers sweep weekend series 53
- NHL on NBCSN: Detroit pumped to face Chicago 4
- NHL on NBC: Penguins and Flyers resume rivalry as playoff race continues 7
- Discuss: Habs overcome three-goal deficit, beat Senators in overtime 18
- Canucks ready to face Luongo on Sunday 3
- West update: Stars blow lead yet still improve hold on wild card spot 4
- Here are three ‘major changes’ the NHL should consider (98)
- Chiasson ‘shaken up’ by Peverley incident, won’t dress for Stars tonight (74)
- ‘It’s obvious Tortorella can’t come back next year,’ writes Vancouver reporter (62)
- Pens lose Neal to concussion (62)
- Video: Dryden on why hockey should ‘give up the fighting, but keep the fight’ (57)