Jun 25, 2013, 4:51 PM EDT
Following Chicago’s wild and crazy Stanley Cup win on Monday, Brough and I spoke with NBC’s Kay Adams about what the future has in store for the two finals participants.
While neither team faces a major overhaul this summer, there are some key free agents that need to be sorted out — and with free agency set to begin in a week-and-a-half, there’s not a lot of time to get ’em sorted.
So, what does the future have in store for Chicago and Boston?
Watch the video to find out…
- Bruins sign three — Hayes, Connolly, and DeFazio 11
- Babcock expects Kadri to be ‘an elite player’ 14
- No expansion bid expected from Kansas City 33
- Leafs sign Matthias — one year, $2.3 million 17
- Report: Kopitar, Kings in ‘early stages of negotiations’ for extension 12
- Arbitration filed: Holtby, Nyquist & Stepan highlight list released by NHLPA 13
- Report: Plotnikov paid $500K to get out of KHL contract 14
- Philadelphia signs ’15 first rounder Provorov 12
- Brandon Saad brings championship experience to Blue Jackets 22
- Sharks sign Joel Ward to three-year deal 25