Jun 24, 2013, 9:08 PM EDT
Going into the 2013 Stanley Cup Final, Boston Bruins center Chris Kelly failed to register a single playoff point. Perhaps he’s been saving his best for last, then?
Kelly scored the 1-0 goal in Game 6 on Monday, giving him three points in this series:
While he’s known more for his complimentary play, the 32-year-old must be relieved to finally find the net. Of course, having Tyler Seguin on his line doesn’t hurt, either.
Paille, Kelly, Seguin have combined for 11 pts in the Final (4 goals, 7 assists). Trio had 9 total pts this playoffs entering the series^CS
— Boston Bruins (@NHLBruins) June 25, 2013
- It’s Detroit Red Wings day on PHT 3
- Under Pressure: Nathan Horton 8
- Will Johansen be the latest Overhardt holdout? 23
- It’s Columbus Blue Jackets day on PHT 15
- Shanahan tasked with ending years of collapses 9
- Looking to make the leap: Peter Holland 1
- Under Pressure: Randy Carlyle 5
- Tandem locked: Sens re-sign Anderson to three-year, $12.6M deal 9
- It’s Toronto Maple Leafs day on PHT 10
- Fanspeak: Maurice Richard named greatest player in Canadiens history 15