Jun 24, 2013, 9:08 PM EDT
Going into the 2013 Stanley Cup Final, Boston Bruins center Chris Kelly failed to register a single playoff point. Perhaps he’s been saving his best for last, then?
Kelly scored the 1-0 goal in Game 6 on Monday, giving him three points in this series:
While he’s known more for his complimentary play, the 32-year-old must be relieved to finally find the net. Of course, having Tyler Seguin on his line doesn’t hurt, either.
Paille, Kelly, Seguin have combined for 11 pts in the Final (4 goals, 7 assists). Trio had 9 total pts this playoffs entering the series^CS
— Boston Bruins (@NHLBruins) June 25, 2013
- MacKinnon, Avs shine against Wild, take 2-0 series lead 22
- Video: Roenick says MacKinnon is more dominant at 18 than Crosby was 22
- Blue Jackets gain first-ever playoff win, tie series with Penguins 1-1 47
- Video: Seabrook ejected for charging Backes; will face hearing (update) 133
- WATCH LIVE: Columbus Blue Jackets at Pittsburgh Penguins (Game 2) 4
- Blues come back to stun Blackhawks 4-3 in overtime, take 2-0 series lead 40
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 2) 4
- Flyers’ Mason out of Game 2, Emery to start again 51
- Lucic fined $5,000 for spearing DeKeyser 81
- Getzlaf powers Ducks to Game 2 victory, 2-0 series lead over Stars 7