Jun 24, 2013, 6:44 PM EDT
Fraser, 23, recorded a goal and two assists in 12 regular season games with the Stars and played well in the AHL, earning an All-Star nod for the Texas Stars.
The Stars sent forward Tomas Vincour to the Colorado Avalanche for Gaunce. The 23-year-old defenseman spent this season with the Texas Stars and Lake Erie Monsters in the AHL, but he did play in 11 games at the NHL level with Colorado in 2010-11.
Cameron’s brother Brendan Gaunce was selected in the first round of the 2012 NHL Draft by the Vancouver Canucks.
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal 42
- Subban not eager to discuss contract talks 33
- Leafs re-sign Reimer — two years, $4.6 million 21
- Gorges still can’t explain falling out of favor in Montreal 13
- Eller, Habs agree to four-year, $14 million contract 10
- Cory Sarich hospitalized following cycling accident, expects ‘full recovery’ 7
- Stamkos shrugs off talk of LeBron-like homecoming to Toronto in 2016 31
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain 45
- Rangers and Kreider avoid arbitration, agree on two-year deal 39
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal 42
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (69)
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation (61)
- Report: O’Reilly wants $6.7M deal, Avs counter at $5.5M (58)
- Return that toaster: Ovechkin-Kirilenko engagement broken off (54)
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain (45)