Jun 24, 2013, 6:44 PM EDT
Fraser, 23, recorded a goal and two assists in 12 regular season games with the Stars and played well in the AHL, earning an All-Star nod for the Texas Stars.
The Stars sent forward Tomas Vincour to the Colorado Avalanche for Gaunce. The 23-year-old defenseman spent this season with the Texas Stars and Lake Erie Monsters in the AHL, but he did play in 11 games at the NHL level with Colorado in 2010-11.
Cameron’s brother Brendan Gaunce was selected in the first round of the 2012 NHL Draft by the Vancouver Canucks.
- Kane’s OT goal ties Blackhawks – Blues series at 2-2 11
- Stars chase Andersen, tie series with Ducks 2-2 12
- Penguins blow three-goal lead, Columbus evens series 66
- NHL suspends Matt Cooke for seven games 89
- Ducks’ Getzlaf (upper body) isn’t available for Game 4 (Updated) 3
- Two years after winning the Cup, the Kings’ ‘mix’ comes into question 39
- Duck drama: Selanne to sit as healthy scratch in Game 4 15
- MacKinnon, Johnson and Palat named Calder Trophy finalists 12
- Sharks beat Kings in OT, take 3-0 stranglehold on series 43
- Rangers chase Emery, top Flyers for 2-1 series lead 56
- Video: Seabrook ejected for charging Backes; will face hearing (update) (153)
- Bad luck strikes twice: Lightning goal waved off, Stamkos takes knee to head (136)
- Keith doesn’t remember if he taunted Backes after Seabrook hit (125)
- Video: Lucic spears DeKeyser from behind (118)
- Flyers want to ‘punish’ McDonagh (113)