Jun 24, 2013, 6:44 PM EST
Fraser, 23, recorded a goal and two assists in 12 regular season games with the Stars and played well in the AHL, earning an All-Star nod for the Texas Stars.
The Stars sent forward Tomas Vincour to the Colorado Avalanche for Gaunce. The 23-year-old defenseman spent this season with the Texas Stars and Lake Erie Monsters in the AHL, but he did play in 11 games at the NHL level with Colorado in 2010-11.
Cameron’s brother Brendan Gaunce was selected in the first round of the 2012 NHL Draft by the Vancouver Canucks.
- Video: Lightning pay tribute to St. Louis 2
- He’s baaaaack: Brodeur joins Blues on tryout basis 19
- Chelios calls ex-teammate Shanahan an inexperienced ‘politician’ 16
- Sharks players go to bat for McLellan: ‘Why would you get rid of him?’ 1
- Garbutt to have hearing for kneeing Hall 3
- The day before Thanksgiving, six new playoff teams 16
- What they’re saying about St. Louis’ return to Tampa Bay 22
- NHL on NBCSN: Flyers face Red Wings on Rivalry Night 13
- Video: Canucks honor Quinn with “O Danny Boy” 9
- Video: Stars’ Klingberg scores from center ice 4
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (99)
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (88)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (79)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Bruins’ Lucic expected to play against Habs after getting one-punched (Updated) (47)