Jun 24, 2013, 6:44 PM EDT
Fraser, 23, recorded a goal and two assists in 12 regular season games with the Stars and played well in the AHL, earning an All-Star nod for the Texas Stars.
The Stars sent forward Tomas Vincour to the Colorado Avalanche for Gaunce. The 23-year-old defenseman spent this season with the Texas Stars and Lake Erie Monsters in the AHL, but he did play in 11 games at the NHL level with Colorado in 2010-11.
Cameron’s brother Brendan Gaunce was selected in the first round of the 2012 NHL Draft by the Vancouver Canucks.
- How bad are things for the Kings after Monday? 4
- Lightning clinch playoff berth, but did they lose Hedman? 6
- Blackhawks tease good injury news for Kane 7
- Tough times in Tampa: Garrison out 3-4 weeks after ‘pretty dirty’ Abdelkader hit 22
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29
- NHL on NBCSN: Stakes high for Kings, ‘Hawks tonight 21
- Blackhawks’ Sharp: ‘We knew we had to get two points’ 12
- Video: Brian Engblom takes a puck to the head 13
- Flames jump back into third in Pacific, beat Preds 6
- Letang concussed, Penguins will dress five defensemen 18