Jun 24, 2013, 6:44 PM EDT
Fraser, 23, recorded a goal and two assists in 12 regular season games with the Stars and played well in the AHL, earning an All-Star nod for the Texas Stars.
The Stars sent forward Tomas Vincour to the Colorado Avalanche for Gaunce. The 23-year-old defenseman spent this season with the Texas Stars and Lake Erie Monsters in the AHL, but he did play in 11 games at the NHL level with Colorado in 2010-11.
Cameron’s brother Brendan Gaunce was selected in the first round of the 2012 NHL Draft by the Vancouver Canucks.
- Update: Drouin out with upper body injury, not expected to miss preseason 0
- Report: NHL officials to participate in preseason without new CBA 0
- Evander Kane: I know I can score 50 goals 11
- ‘C’-less Thornton comes out swing against Wilson’s ‘tomorrow team’ talk 16
- Joe Sakic’s now general manager in name too 6
- Update: Giroux out two weeks with lower-body injury 26
- Update: Crosby on ice with Penguins teammates Friday, leaves early 5
- Ouch: Wild reportedly suspend Harding for ‘non-hockey injury’ 28
- Keeping Kuemper: Wild sign goalie to two-year deal reportedly worth $2.5M 15
- Selanne regrets harsh words toward Boudreau 10
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)