Jun 24, 2013, 11:27 PM EDT
The Chicago Blackhawks have won their second Stanley Cup in the last four years after defeating Boston in Game 6 of the 2013 Final.
It was a long, difficult journey — 23 games, 10 periods of overtime, countless injuries — that featured plenty of Chicago goals.
Sixty-four, to be exact.
As such, it was tough to choose the five most important en route to the Blackhawks’ championship, but we tried.
And here they are:
Brent Seabrook eliminates Detroit, Game 7, Western Conference semifinalsThis video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
Patrick Kane knocks out the defending champs — Los Angeles, Game 5 double-overtime, Western Conference finals
Andrew Shaw wins fifth-longest game in Stanley Cup Final history, Game 1 vs. Bruins, triple-overtime
Bryan Bickell ties it with 1:16 left, Game 6, with an empty Chicago net
Dave Bolland scores the Cup-winning goal with 59 seconds left
- Ducks win crazy Game 5, push ‘Hawks to edge of elimination 22
- WATCH LIVE: Blackhawks at Ducks, Game 5 of Western Conference Final 3
- In the playoffs, sometimes it comes down to the ‘bounces’ 4
- Now feels like a good time to debate Stamkos’ next contract 34
- Here’s the latest on coaching searches in Buffalo, San Jose and New Jersey 3
- Bishop bounced back in Game 5, but did the Rangers test him enough? 9
- Surging Stamkos: Lightning put Rangers on the brink 19
- Report: Blues will stick with Hitchcock ‘barring anything dramatic’ 17
- WATCH LIVE: Lightning at Rangers, Game 5 of Eastern Conference Final 0
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ 75
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (174)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (75)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)