Jun 24, 2013, 11:27 PM EDT
The Chicago Blackhawks have won their second Stanley Cup in the last four years after defeating Boston in Game 6 of the 2013 Final.
It was a long, difficult journey — 23 games, 10 periods of overtime, countless injuries — that featured plenty of Chicago goals.
Sixty-four, to be exact.
As such, it was tough to choose the five most important en route to the Blackhawks’ championship, but we tried.
And here they are:
Brent Seabrook eliminates Detroit, Game 7, Western Conference semifinalsThis video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
Patrick Kane knocks out the defending champs — Los Angeles, Game 5 double-overtime, Western Conference finals
Andrew Shaw wins fifth-longest game in Stanley Cup Final history, Game 1 vs. Bruins, triple-overtime
Bryan Bickell ties it with 1:16 left, Game 6, with an empty Chicago net
Dave Bolland scores the Cup-winning goal with 59 seconds left
- Green signs with Red Wings — 3 years, $18 million 5
- ‘It’s hard to find players like Phil Kessel’ 14
- PHT’s 2015 free agent frenzy tracker 33
- Kassian traded to Habs for Prust; Hodgson signs with Preds 13
- Blockbuster: Kessel traded to the Penguins 121
- Oilers get Sekera for six years, closing in on Letestu 7
- Avalanche sign veteran d-man Beauchemin for three years 6
- Neely was ‘surprised’ that Hamilton didn’t want to sign with Bruins 14
- NHL, Coyotes deny report that team is moving to Vegas 32
- Report: Richards’ border incident involved oxycodone 64
- Blockbuster: Kessel traded to the Penguins (117)
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad, Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (93)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Trade: Flames land Dougie Hamilton for package of picks (75)