Jun 24, 2013, 11:27 PM EDT
The Chicago Blackhawks have won their second Stanley Cup in the last four years after defeating Boston in Game 6 of the 2013 Final.
It was a long, difficult journey — 23 games, 10 periods of overtime, countless injuries — that featured plenty of Chicago goals.
Sixty-four, to be exact.
As such, it was tough to choose the five most important en route to the Blackhawks’ championship, but we tried.
And here they are:
Brent Seabrook eliminates Detroit, Game 7, Western Conference semifinalsThis video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
Patrick Kane knocks out the defending champs — Los Angeles, Game 5 double-overtime, Western Conference finals
Andrew Shaw wins fifth-longest game in Stanley Cup Final history, Game 1 vs. Bruins, triple-overtime
Bryan Bickell ties it with 1:16 left, Game 6, with an empty Chicago net
Dave Bolland scores the Cup-winning goal with 59 seconds left
- WATCH LIVE: Tampa Bay Lightning at Montreal Canadiens (Game 3) 0
- Bruins handle Red Wings 4-1, tie series 1-1 23
- Flyers overcome two-goal deficit to finally win at MSG 50
- NHL suspends Seabrook three games for charging into Backes 82
- MacKinnon, Avs shine against Wild, take 2-0 series lead 23
- Video: Roenick says MacKinnon is more dominant at 18 than Crosby was 28
- Blue Jackets gain first-ever playoff win, tie series with Penguins 1-1 49
- Video: Seabrook ejected for charging Backes; will face hearing (update) 136
- WATCH LIVE: Columbus Blue Jackets at Pittsburgh Penguins (Game 2) 4
- Blues come back to stun Blackhawks 4-3 in overtime, take 2-0 series lead 40
- Video: Seabrook ejected for charging Backes; will face hearing (update) (136)
- Video: Lucic spears DeKeyser from behind (116)
- Flyers want to ‘punish’ McDonagh (113)
- That’s a raise: Flyers sign MacDonald to six-year, $30 million extension (91)
- NHL suspends Seabrook three games for charging into Backes (82)