Jun 24, 2013, 11:27 PM EDT
The Chicago Blackhawks have won their second Stanley Cup in the last four years after defeating Boston in Game 6 of the 2013 Final.
It was a long, difficult journey — 23 games, 10 periods of overtime, countless injuries — that featured plenty of Chicago goals.
Sixty-four, to be exact.
As such, it was tough to choose the five most important en route to the Blackhawks’ championship, but we tried.
And here they are:
Brent Seabrook eliminates Detroit, Game 7, Western Conference semifinalsThis video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
Patrick Kane knocks out the defending champs — Los Angeles, Game 5 double-overtime, Western Conference finals
Andrew Shaw wins fifth-longest game in Stanley Cup Final history, Game 1 vs. Bruins, triple-overtime
Bryan Bickell ties it with 1:16 left, Game 6, with an empty Chicago net
Dave Bolland scores the Cup-winning goal with 59 seconds left
- Fanspeak: Martin Brodeur named greatest Devil in franchise history 0
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 6
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 19
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 25
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 6
- Oilers ink Schultz to one-year deal 2
- It’s Boston Bruins day on PHT 41
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabre in franchise history 35
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 7
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 20