Jun 24, 2013, 11:27 PM EDT
The Chicago Blackhawks have won their second Stanley Cup in the last four years after defeating Boston in Game 6 of the 2013 Final.
It was a long, difficult journey — 23 games, 10 periods of overtime, countless injuries — that featured plenty of Chicago goals.
Sixty-four, to be exact.
As such, it was tough to choose the five most important en route to the Blackhawks’ championship, but we tried.
And here they are:
Brent Seabrook eliminates Detroit, Game 7, Western Conference semifinalsThis video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
Patrick Kane knocks out the defending champs — Los Angeles, Game 5 double-overtime, Western Conference finals
Andrew Shaw wins fifth-longest game in Stanley Cup Final history, Game 1 vs. Bruins, triple-overtime
Bryan Bickell ties it with 1:16 left, Game 6, with an empty Chicago net
Dave Bolland scores the Cup-winning goal with 59 seconds left
- Panthers owners say they’re committed even though team has lost ‘tremendous amounts of money’ 3
- Update: Wild’s Harding out indefinitely with fractured foot 17
- Johansen heads home from Columbus as talks get even messier 14
- Kesler accuses Vancouver media of making up stories, ‘throwing people under the bus’ 19
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal 49
- Mike Yeo is pretty unhappy with Minnesota’s goalie situation 20
- Much to his relief, Lecavalier will start season at center 14
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands 61
- Advantage Kuemper? Harding on crutches after ankle injury 15
- Done deal, finally: Wings ink DeKeyser to two-year, $4.375M extension 11
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (49)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)