Jun 24, 2013, 10:49 AM EST
Adding to that is the fact that Bergeron wasn’t present for Boston’s Monday morning skate, according to NHL.com writer Dan Rosen. Carl Soderberg has taken his place on a line with Jaromir Jagr and Brad Marchand.
It’s not clear what Bergeron is dealing with and Bruins coach Claude Julien isn’t in the mood to provide information on the subject deep into the Stanley Cup Final.
“He’s day-to-day,” Julien said yesterday. “Isn’t that good enough? Day-to-day. [It's] a body injury.”
It’s worth noting that Bergeron might still play tonight even after missing this practice.
Looks like it could be Pandolfo or Caron in on fourth line if Bergeron is a no go for Game 6.
— Dan Rosen (@drosennhl) June 24, 2013
- Penguins’ Neal has phone hearing for knee on Bruins’ Marchand 21
- Shawn Thornton confirms hearing with NHL Department of Player Safety (Updayed) 36
- Video: Penguins’ Neal knees Bruins’ Marchand 58
- Penguins announce Brooks Orpik ‘alert and conscious’ (Updated) 33
- Shawn Thornton: ‘People could probably criticize that I’m a little too honorable’ 56
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty 165
- Report: Salary cap ‘may be around’ $70 million next season 17
- TGIF: Five NHL games to watch this weekend 5
- Report: Laviolette a candidate to replace Capuano 25
- Sharks say Fleury was ‘shaky’ and ‘fighting it’ in 44-save victory 53
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (165)
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ (89)
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ (60)
- Video: Penguins’ Neal knees Bruins’ Marchand (58)
- Boychuk boarded by Pacioretty, taken off on stretcher (Update: has movement in extremities) (57)