Jun 24, 2013, 10:49 AM EDT
Adding to that is the fact that Bergeron wasn’t present for Boston’s Monday morning skate, according to NHL.com writer Dan Rosen. Carl Soderberg has taken his place on a line with Jaromir Jagr and Brad Marchand.
It’s not clear what Bergeron is dealing with and Bruins coach Claude Julien isn’t in the mood to provide information on the subject deep into the Stanley Cup Final.
“He’s day-to-day,” Julien said yesterday. “Isn’t that good enough? Day-to-day. [It’s] a body injury.”
It’s worth noting that Bergeron might still play tonight even after missing this practice.
Looks like it could be Pandolfo or Caron in on fourth line if Bergeron is a no go for Game 6.
— Dan Rosen (@drosennhl) June 24, 2013
- One more time, with feeling: Flames stage yet another comeback, eliminate Vancouver 18
- Keith conquers: Blackhawks come back, eliminate Predators 48
- Red Wings smother Lightning, take 3-2 series lead 22
- Going the distance: Isles edge Caps to force Game 7 35
- WATCH LIVE: Today’s Stanley Cup playoff action 6
- Lucic issues statement on father’s passing 10
- Hall caught off guard by Oilers’ front office shuffle 19
- Wild’s Dubnyk shakes off six-goal night, saves 36 as Blues pushed to brink 34
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 5
- Malkin: ‘I want to say sorry to fans, to my teammates’ 58
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (114)
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (108)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (92)
- Okposo blasts ‘idiot’ Wilson after physical outing versus Isles (82)
- Preds, Forsberg finally solve Darling, push series to Game 6 (76)