Jun 24, 2013, 10:49 AM EDT
Adding to that is the fact that Bergeron wasn’t present for Boston’s Monday morning skate, according to NHL.com writer Dan Rosen. Carl Soderberg has taken his place on a line with Jaromir Jagr and Brad Marchand.
It’s not clear what Bergeron is dealing with and Bruins coach Claude Julien isn’t in the mood to provide information on the subject deep into the Stanley Cup Final.
“He’s day-to-day,” Julien said yesterday. “Isn’t that good enough? Day-to-day. [It's] a body injury.”
It’s worth noting that Bergeron might still play tonight even after missing this practice.
Looks like it could be Pandolfo or Caron in on fourth line if Bergeron is a no go for Game 6.
— Dan Rosen (@drosennhl) June 24, 2013
- Update: Drouin out with upper body injury, not expected to miss preseason 0
- Report: NHL officials to participate in preseason without new CBA 1
- Evander Kane: I know I can score 50 goals 12
- ‘C’-less Thornton comes out swing against Wilson’s ‘tomorrow team’ talk 18
- Joe Sakic’s now general manager in name too 6
- Update: Giroux out two weeks with lower-body injury 26
- Update: Crosby on ice with Penguins teammates Friday, leaves early 5
- Ouch: Wild reportedly suspend Harding for ‘non-hockey injury’ 28
- Keeping Kuemper: Wild sign goalie to two-year deal reportedly worth $2.5M 15
- Selanne regrets harsh words toward Boudreau 10
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (65)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)