Jun 24, 2013, 10:49 AM EDT
Adding to that is the fact that Bergeron wasn’t present for Boston’s Monday morning skate, according to NHL.com writer Dan Rosen. Carl Soderberg has taken his place on a line with Jaromir Jagr and Brad Marchand.
It’s not clear what Bergeron is dealing with and Bruins coach Claude Julien isn’t in the mood to provide information on the subject deep into the Stanley Cup Final.
“He’s day-to-day,” Julien said yesterday. “Isn’t that good enough? Day-to-day. [It's] a body injury.”
It’s worth noting that Bergeron might still play tonight even after missing this practice.
Looks like it could be Pandolfo or Caron in on fourth line if Bergeron is a no go for Game 6.
— Dan Rosen (@drosennhl) June 24, 2013
- Report: Hextall ‘in the mix’ for Vancouver GM job 0
- Fuel, meet fire: Torres to return for Sharks-Kings Game 1 0
- FYI: Hartnell and Voracek have black beards now 27
- Flyers want to ‘punish’ McDonagh 97
- Oshie and Berglund out, Tarasenko in for Blues tonight vs. ‘Hawks 8
- Ducks hold off spirited Stars comeback, take 1-0 series lead 11
- Weise gives Canadiens 1-0 series lead with overtime win 7
- Penguins outlast Blue Jackets, take Game 1 63
- Emery to start Game 1 versus Rangers 79
- Bulletin-board material: Why your team won’t win the Stanley Cup 36