Jun 23, 2013, 8:08 PM EDT
Losing is frustrating.
That’s something almost anyone can understand. It’s the kind of simple fact that explains holes in walls, dents in doors and broken remote controls.
NHL players are not immune to the blind rage that sometimes accompanies the agony of defeat. Boston Bruins forward Milan Lucic is having an impressive 2013 Stanley Cup Final series, but maybe that makes defeats like Saturday’s 3-1 loss in Game 5 against the Chicago Blackhawks.
Lucic showed that frustration by breaking his stick over a goal post, which CSNChicago.com captures in mesmerizing GIF form:
(Click on it to watch it an endless loop in its own window, if that’s your thing.)
- Blackhawks extend TVR through 2017-18 1
- Good start: McDavid scores five in Oilers scrimmage 13
- Caps ink Kuznetsov to two-year, $6 million extension 9
- Bruins sign three — Hayes, Connolly, and DeFazio 12
- Babcock expects Kadri to be ‘an elite player’ 15
- No expansion bid expected from Kansas City 37
- Leafs sign Matthias — one year, $2.3 million 17
- Report: Kopitar, Kings in ‘early stages of negotiations’ for extension 12
- Arbitration filed: Holtby, Nyquist & Stepan highlight list released by NHLPA 13
- Report: Plotnikov paid $500K to get out of KHL contract 14