Jun 23, 2013, 10:29 AM EDT
There’s good news for the Bruins this morning.
Bergeron left last night’s game against Chicago with an unknown injury and was taken to a hospital for observation. Coach Claude Julien last night said he was hopeful everything was fine with him and that he’d be able to play in Game 6 on Monday.
As for what his injury is, good luck figuring that out because the Bruins aren’t talking. Sportsnet’s Nick Kypreos mentioned it could be his spleen, but TSN’s Bob McKenzie said no one has accurately reported what is wrong.
- Gettin’ paid: Gardiner inks five-year, $20.25M extension with Leafs 8
- Report: Trottier to join Sabres’ coaching staff 8
- Blues sign former eighth overall pick Mueller 25
- Trotz plans to let Johansson, Kuznetsov, and Burakovsky compete for time at center 40
- Eric Staal has surgery to repair ‘core muscle injury’ 6
- After not seeing ‘eye-to-eye’ with Carlyle, Reimer will compete for No. 1 gig 16
- Two down, one to go: Wings ink Tatar to three-year, $8.25M deal 12
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal 63
- Subban not eager to discuss contract talks 34
- Leafs re-sign Reimer — two years, $4.6 million 22
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal (63)
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain (45)
- Trotz plans to let Johansson, Kuznetsov, and Burakovsky compete for time at center (43)
- New Caps regime plans to keep Ovechkin at RW (for now) (42)
- Rangers and Kreider avoid arbitration, agree on two-year deal (39)