Jun 23, 2013, 10:29 AM EDT
There’s good news for the Bruins this morning.
Bergeron left last night’s game against Chicago with an unknown injury and was taken to a hospital for observation. Coach Claude Julien last night said he was hopeful everything was fine with him and that he’d be able to play in Game 6 on Monday.
As for what his injury is, good luck figuring that out because the Bruins aren’t talking. Sportsnet’s Nick Kypreos mentioned it could be his spleen, but TSN’s Bob McKenzie said no one has accurately reported what is wrong.
- How bad are things for the Kings after Monday? 1
- A taste of revenge? Blackhawks deal blow to Kings’ playoff hopes 7
- Lightning clinch playoff berth, but did they lose Hedman? 6
- Blackhawks tease good injury news for Kane 7
- Tough times in Tampa: Garrison out 3-4 weeks after ‘pretty dirty’ Abdelkader hit 22
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29
- NHL on NBCSN: Stakes high for Kings, ‘Hawks tonight 21
- Blackhawks’ Sharp: ‘We knew we had to get two points’ 12
- Video: Brian Engblom takes a puck to the head 13
- Flames jump back into third in Pacific, beat Preds 6