Jun 23, 2013, 10:29 AM EDT
There’s good news for the Bruins this morning.
Bergeron left last night’s game against Chicago with an unknown injury and was taken to a hospital for observation. Coach Claude Julien last night said he was hopeful everything was fine with him and that he’d be able to play in Game 6 on Monday.
As for what his injury is, good luck figuring that out because the Bruins aren’t talking. Sportsnet’s Nick Kypreos mentioned it could be his spleen, but TSN’s Bob McKenzie said no one has accurately reported what is wrong.
- Video: Flames stun Ducks in OT to get back in the series 6
- Video: Controversial no-goal call on Flames 9
- Video: Crawford, Kane help Blackhawks push Wild to brink of elimination 48
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 1
- Prust apologizes for all the stuff he said about referee Watson 49
- Flyers will be ‘extremely patient’ with youngsters, but ‘want a winner as soon as possible’ 25
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for tonight 16
- Holtby outduels Lundqvist as Caps take series lead 52
- Red Wings’ Devellano calls Mantha ‘very, very, very disappointing’ 66
- End of an era in New Jersey as Shero replaces Lamoriello as GM 26
- Vigneault: ‘Standards have been set’ after Ovechkin, Backstrom hits (103)
- ‘You can’t win,’ ex-NHL ref Fraser says of Prust incident (83)
- Lightning’s Bishop silences Red Wings in hard fought Game 7 (81)
- Babcock won’t discuss future yet, but sees challenges ahead for Wings (79)
- New York second: Capitals stun Rangers for 1-0 series lead (76)