Jun 22, 2013, 10:03 PM EST
In Game 4, Johnny Boychuk showed off how hard he can fire a puck, scoring the 5-5 goal. On Saturday, he showed that he can deliver a vicious body check, as well.
The 29-year-old defenseman delivered this crushing hit on Jonathan Toews in the second period of Game 5:
Does Boychuk deserve supplementary discipline for that collision? He was not penalized for it during the game.
Update: Toews might be banged up like Bergeron because he hasn’t taken a regular shift in the third period yet.
- Byfuglien out 2-4 weeks with upper-body injury; Little hurt, too 7
- Season over: Avs lose MacKinnon to broken foot 11
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 18
- Bruins sign Krug and Smith to contract extensions 35
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 15
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 9
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 21
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 32
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5