Jun 22, 2013, 2:12 PM EDT
It’s become the norm for Marian Hossa to miss out on team practices and morning skates since getting hurt, and today was no different.
Coach Joel Quenneville quickly put to rest any thoughts about Hossa’s health after meeting the press today.
“He’s fine. He’s going to play, and we’ll say he should be better,” he said.
Hossa went through the same thing ahead of Game 4 on Wednesday as well as missing yesterday’s practice, but after surprisingly missing out on Game 3 you can’t blame folks for being a bit nervous about his status.
- Agent: Franson has spoken with ‘half a dozen’ teams (Updated) 7
- Your 2015 HHOF Class: Fedorov, Housley, Lidstrom, Pronger, Ruggiero 31
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder 94
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ 82
- Sens’ Chiasson headed for arbitration 1
- Pricey Platoon? Stars reportedly sign Niemi for three years, $13.5M 18
- Hodgson, Stalberg placed on unconditional waivers 24
- Buyouts loom as Richards, Parenteau and Fistric clear unconditional waivers 4
- UFA of the Day: Chris Stewart 18
- Penguins sign Ian Cole to a three-year, $6.3 million deal 11
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (96)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (87)
- Trade: Flames land Dougie Hamilton for package of picks (75)
- Trade: Busy Bruins send Lucic to Kings (66)
- Consensus reached: 5 minutes of 3-on-3 OT could be in place for 2015-16 (60)