Jun 22, 2013, 2:12 PM EDT
It’s become the norm for Marian Hossa to miss out on team practices and morning skates since getting hurt, and today was no different.
Coach Joel Quenneville quickly put to rest any thoughts about Hossa’s health after meeting the press today.
“He’s fine. He’s going to play, and we’ll say he should be better,” he said.
Hossa went through the same thing ahead of Game 4 on Wednesday as well as missing yesterday’s practice, but after surprisingly missing out on Game 3 you can’t blame folks for being a bit nervous about his status.
- Sharks go on the attack, defeat Kings in Game 1 7
- Avalanche win in OT, complete third-period comeback 21
- Blues prevail in longest game in franchise history as Steen scores in third OT 7
- Video: Sharks’ Brown runs Voynov into Quick, scrum ensues 2
- Opportunistic Rangers pull away from Flyers, take 1-0 series lead 53
- WATCH LIVE: Minnesota Wild at Colorado Avalanche (Game 1) 1
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 1) 1
- Report: Hextall ‘in the mix’ for Vancouver GM job 25
- Fuel, meet fire: Torres to return for Sharks-Kings Game 1 11
- FYI: Hartnell and Voracek have black beards now 39