Jun 22, 2013, 2:12 PM EST
It’s become the norm for Marian Hossa to miss out on team practices and morning skates since getting hurt, and today was no different.
Coach Joel Quenneville quickly put to rest any thoughts about Hossa’s health after meeting the press today.
“He’s fine. He’s going to play, and we’ll say he should be better,” he said.
Hossa went through the same thing ahead of Game 4 on Wednesday as well as missing yesterday’s practice, but after surprisingly missing out on Game 3 you can’t blame folks for being a bit nervous about his status.
- Holland: ‘I’m not against fighting’ 2
- Preds’ Neal fined for diving 13
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 4
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 11
- Video: Coyotes defeat Oilers with 0.3 seconds remaining in OT 3
- It’s ‘unlikely’ Duncan Keith has the mumps, says Blackhawks coach 3
- Bjugstad scores the winner as Panthers, Capitals make history with 20-round shootout 21
- Yep, Beau Bennett has the mumps 24
- (Video) PHT Extra: Would the Oilers really trade Taylor Hall? 11
- Russia’s economic crisis causing big trouble for KHL 56