Jun 22, 2013, 2:12 PM EDT
It’s become the norm for Marian Hossa to miss out on team practices and morning skates since getting hurt, and today was no different.
Coach Joel Quenneville quickly put to rest any thoughts about Hossa’s health after meeting the press today.
“He’s fine. He’s going to play, and we’ll say he should be better,” he said.
Hossa went through the same thing ahead of Game 4 on Wednesday as well as missing yesterday’s practice, but after surprisingly missing out on Game 3 you can’t blame folks for being a bit nervous about his status.
- Report: Warrant issued for Deveaux’s arrest following Swedish league attack 7
- How bad are things for the Kings after Monday? 13
- Lightning clinch playoff berth, but did they lose Hedman? 9
- Blackhawks tease good injury news for Kane 8
- Tough times in Tampa: Garrison out 3-4 weeks after ‘pretty dirty’ Abdelkader hit 22
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29
- NHL on NBCSN: Stakes high for Kings, ‘Hawks tonight 21
- Blackhawks’ Sharp: ‘We knew we had to get two points’ 12
- Video: Brian Engblom takes a puck to the head 13
- Flames jump back into third in Pacific, beat Preds 6