Jun 22, 2013, 4:42 PM EST
CSNNE.com’s Joe Haggerty hears from Crawford about the questions about his glove hand in this series, especially after some questionable goals allowed in the Blackhawks’ Game 4 victory, and shrugs it off dutifully.
“Last series they were talking about my blocker side,” said Crawford. “Both sides are bad, I guess.”
Crawford is rolling with a .920 save percentage in this series. During the regular season that might not be too bad, but in the playoffs when every save is critical it’s a bit lacking.
Overall in the playoffs, Crawford is stopping pucks at a .931 percentage which is second only to Tuukka Rask‘s .941. Considering both goalies had their issues stopping pucks in Game 4, you wonder what Rask would have to say about his game being questioned. Hint: It would probably be unprintable.
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 10
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 8
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 20
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 31
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 14
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 23
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 54