Jun 22, 2013, 4:42 PM EDT
CSNNE.com’s Joe Haggerty hears from Crawford about the questions about his glove hand in this series, especially after some questionable goals allowed in the Blackhawks’ Game 4 victory, and shrugs it off dutifully.
“Last series they were talking about my blocker side,” said Crawford. “Both sides are bad, I guess.”
Crawford is rolling with a .920 save percentage in this series. During the regular season that might not be too bad, but in the playoffs when every save is critical it’s a bit lacking.
Overall in the playoffs, Crawford is stopping pucks at a .931 percentage which is second only to Tuukka Rask‘s .941. Considering both goalies had their issues stopping pucks in Game 4, you wonder what Rask would have to say about his game being questioned. Hint: It would probably be unprintable.
- Byfuglien to have phone hearing for Miller cross-check 43
- Patrick Kane is practicing today 30
- NHL on NBCSN: Flyers won’t fool with Penguins on Rivalry Night 34
- ‘Could’ve broken his neck,’ says Vigneault of Byfuglien cross check on Miller 65
- Video: Byfuglien gets away with ugly cross check, penalized late in Jets loss to Rangers 35
- Video: Lucic scores late winner, Bruins deal crushing blow to Panthers playoff hopes 10
- Video: Ovi becomes sixth player in history to record six 50-goal seasons 18
- ‘Almost like a game seven tonight’ for Bruins, Panthers 15
- Report: Warrant issued for Deveaux’s arrest following Swedish league attack 48
- How bad are things for the Kings after Monday? 22