Jun 21, 2013, 11:25 AM EST
Yes, the Pittsburgh Penguins have some tough personnel decisions to make this summer.
Per Rob Rossi of the Tribune-Review, Penguins general manager Ray Shero has “no intention” of moving Neal, who has five seasons left on a contract with a $5 million cap hit.
Neal, 25, had 21 goals in 40 games in 2013.
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 1
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 4
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 11
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 14
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8
- Could Vermette land in Washington? 7
- Pens confirm Maatta has the mumps 5
- As holiday roster freeze approaches, Bruins linked to Oshie, Kassian 27
- Video: Pacioretty taken to hospital, reportedly no hearing expected for Stoner after questionable hit 35