Jun 21, 2013, 12:26 PM EDT
The Scotiabank Saddledome — home of the Calgary Flames — is currently taking on water as severe flooding throughout Calgary continues to take its toll on a number of major buildings.
According to Eric Francis of the Calgary Sun, water has reached Row 10 of the stands with the dressing rooms, Jumbotron room and equipment storage facility all completely submerged.
Here are some still shots of the Saddledome, posted to Twitter by various users:
In addition to the Flames, the Saddledome is also home to the Calgary Hitmen of the Western Hockey League and the Calgary Roughnecks of the National Lacrosse League.
More on this story as it develops.
- Gillis won’t say if Tortorella’s lost Canucks room 13
- Stars win one night after Peverley collapse, give Miller first Blues loss 4
- Crosby, Pens continue recent dominance of Ovechkin, Caps 29
- Terry Trafford’s body found in Michigan on Tuesday 8
- PHT Extra: What happens if the Caps miss the playoffs? 18
- Wings can’t afford regulation loss to Jackets 6
- ‘It’s obvious Tortorella can’t come back next year,’ writes Vancouver reporter 60
- NHL on NBCSN: Capitals fight to earn first win vs. Penguins in 26 months 11
- Vanquished: Isles stun Canucks with seven-goal third period 27
- Peverley asked to return to game following ‘cardiac event’ 23
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Chiasson ‘shaken up’ by Peverley incident, won’t dress for Stars tonight (73)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (71)
- ‘It’s obvious Tortorella can’t come back next year,’ writes Vancouver reporter (60)