Jun 20, 2013, 4:17 PM EDT
The Dallas Stars have agreed to contract extensions with AHL Texas forwards Travis Morin and Colton Sceviour, the club announced on Thursday.
Morin, 29, has appeared in three NHL contests with the Stars (during the 2010-11 season). He led Texas in assists last season, with 32, and has inked a two-year, two-way deal.
Sceviour, 24, has appeared in two NHL contests — both with Dallas last season — and led Texas in both scoring (52 points) and plus-minus (+21) during the 2013 campaign.
It’s possible Sceviour — who signed a one-year, two-way deal — could make the Dallas roster next season, as the club only has 10 forwards currently under contract.
- Report: Plotnikov paid $500K to get out of KHL contract 8
- Philadelphia signs ’15 first rounder Provorov 8
- Brandon Saad brings championship experience to Blue Jackets 20
- Sharks sign Joel Ward to three-year deal 21
- Sabres lock up O’Reilly through 2022-23 71
- Locked in: Columbus signs Saad to six-year, $36M deal 27
- Oilers sign McDavid to entry-level contract 29
- ‘Hawks would like to re-sign Oduya, but still working through ‘financial hurdles’ 17
- Trade: Caps acquire Oshie from Blues for Brouwer, Copley and draft pick 73
- Voynov takes plea, gets 90 days in jail plus probation 66
- Blockbuster: Kessel traded to the Penguins (131)
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad; Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (93)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Trade: Caps acquire Oshie from Blues for Brouwer, Copley and draft pick (73)