Jun 20, 2013, 4:17 PM EST
The Dallas Stars have agreed to contract extensions with AHL Texas forwards Travis Morin and Colton Sceviour, the club announced on Thursday.
Morin, 29, has appeared in three NHL contests with the Stars (during the 2010-11 season). He led Texas in assists last season, with 32, and has inked a two-year, two-way deal.
Sceviour, 24, has appeared in two NHL contests — both with Dallas last season — and led Texas in both scoring (52 points) and plus-minus (+21) during the 2013 campaign.
It’s possible Sceviour — who signed a one-year, two-way deal — could make the Dallas roster next season, as the club only has 10 forwards currently under contract.
- PHT’s top 14 of ’14: Ovechkin’s great big year of disappointment 4
- PHT’s top 14 of ’14: Kings win Cup, Martinez the OT hero 0
- Welcome to PHT’s top 14 stories for 2014 0
- Scott suspended four games for punch that was ‘neither predictable, nor acceptable’ 23
- Sharks’ Scott has hearing for his punch to Jackman 29
- (Video) PHT Extra: Christmas wish lists from around the NHL 2
- PHT interviews Don Maloney, who knows he has a big trade chip in Vermette 7
- Backstrom to start for Wild, who need their goalies to be ‘better’ 13
- NHL on NBCSN: Avs challenge Blues after narrow losses to St. Louis 6
- Gaudreau’s first hat trick helps Flames stun Kings 7
- Sabres aren’t happy with league’s decision regarding Bartkowski (75)
- Report: NHL won’t hold hearing for Bartkowski hit (55)
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno (47)
- Could Malkin be the next player to be fined for diving? (43)
- Panthers hold off Penguins for shootout win (42)