Jun 20, 2013, 4:17 PM EDT
The Dallas Stars have agreed to contract extensions with AHL Texas forwards Travis Morin and Colton Sceviour, the club announced on Thursday.
Morin, 29, has appeared in three NHL contests with the Stars (during the 2010-11 season). He led Texas in assists last season, with 32, and has inked a two-year, two-way deal.
Sceviour, 24, has appeared in two NHL contests — both with Dallas last season — and led Texas in both scoring (52 points) and plus-minus (+21) during the 2013 campaign.
It’s possible Sceviour — who signed a one-year, two-way deal — could make the Dallas roster next season, as the club only has 10 forwards currently under contract.
- One more time, with feeling: Flames stage yet another comeback, eliminate Vancouver 11
- Keith conquers: Blackhawks come back, eliminate Predators 36
- Red Wings smother Lightning, take 3-2 series lead 17
- Going the distance: Isles edge Caps to force Game 7 29
- WATCH LIVE: Today’s Stanley Cup playoff action 6
- Lucic issues statement on father’s passing 10
- Hall caught off guard by Oilers’ front office shuffle 18
- Wild’s Dubnyk shakes off six-goal night, saves 36 as Blues pushed to brink 34
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 5
- Malkin: ‘I want to say sorry to fans, to my teammates’ 58
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (114)
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (108)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (92)
- Okposo blasts ‘idiot’ Wilson after physical outing versus Isles (82)
- Preds, Forsberg finally solve Darling, push series to Game 6 (76)