Jun 19, 2013, 10:14 AM EDT
Game 1 of the Stanley Cup Final was one of the most memorable hockey games in recent history. The stakes were high, there were wild swings in momentum, and it was one of the longest contests in the history of the finals.
Afterwards, several of the Blackhawks fans in attendance recounted their memories of Chicago’s 4-3 triple-overtime win, which you can watch below:
Since that contest, the Boston Bruins have won back-to-back games. Although the Blackhawks certainly won’t be cheered by the TD Garden tonight, they still need to find a way to get their offense going.
Otherwise, they’ll have to deal with another kind of 3-1 deficit.
- Flyers overcome two-goal deficit to finally with at MSG 21
- NHL suspends Seabrook three games for charging into Backes 34
- MacKinnon, Avs shine against Wild, take 2-0 series lead 22
- Video: Roenick says MacKinnon is more dominant at 18 than Crosby was 22
- Blue Jackets gain first-ever playoff win, tie series with Penguins 1-1 47
- Video: Seabrook ejected for charging Backes; will face hearing (update) 135
- WATCH LIVE: Columbus Blue Jackets at Pittsburgh Penguins (Game 2) 4
- Blues come back to stun Blackhawks 4-3 in overtime, take 2-0 series lead 40
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 2) 4
- Flyers’ Mason out of Game 2, Emery to start again 51