Jun 19, 2013, 10:14 AM EDT
Game 1 of the Stanley Cup Final was one of the most memorable hockey games in recent history. The stakes were high, there were wild swings in momentum, and it was one of the longest contests in the history of the finals.
Afterwards, several of the Blackhawks fans in attendance recounted their memories of Chicago’s 4-3 triple-overtime win, which you can watch below:
Since that contest, the Boston Bruins have won back-to-back games. Although the Blackhawks certainly won’t be cheered by the TD Garden tonight, they still need to find a way to get their offense going.
Otherwise, they’ll have to deal with another kind of 3-1 deficit.
- Agent: Franson has spoken with ‘half a dozen’ teams (Updated) 7
- Your 2015 HHOF Class: Fedorov, Housley, Lidstrom, Pronger, Ruggiero 31
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder 94
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ 82
- Sens’ Chiasson headed for arbitration 1
- Pricey Platoon? Stars reportedly sign Niemi for three years, $13.5M 18
- Hodgson, Stalberg placed on unconditional waivers 24
- Buyouts loom as Richards, Parenteau and Fistric clear unconditional waivers 4
- UFA of the Day: Chris Stewart 18
- Penguins sign Ian Cole to a three-year, $6.3 million deal 11
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (96)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (86)
- Trade: Flames land Dougie Hamilton for package of picks (75)
- Trade: Busy Bruins send Lucic to Kings (66)
- Consensus reached: 5 minutes of 3-on-3 OT could be in place for 2015-16 (60)