Jun 19, 2013, 10:14 AM EDT
Game 1 of the Stanley Cup Final was one of the most memorable hockey games in recent history. The stakes were high, there were wild swings in momentum, and it was one of the longest contests in the history of the finals.
Afterwards, several of the Blackhawks fans in attendance recounted their memories of Chicago’s 4-3 triple-overtime win, which you can watch below:
Since that contest, the Boston Bruins have won back-to-back games. Although the Blackhawks certainly won’t be cheered by the TD Garden tonight, they still need to find a way to get their offense going.
Otherwise, they’ll have to deal with another kind of 3-1 deficit.
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for tonight 9
- Rangers hang on, even series with Caps 55
- Video: Ovechkin splits ‘D’, scores while falling 31
- Flames’ Gaudreau wasn’t happy with benching in Game 1 2
- Video: Blackhawks hold off Wild to take series lead 23
- Video: Therrien fuming after Bolts appear offside before OT winner 46
- Video: Lightning bolt to series lead on Kucherov’s double OT winner 14
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 8
- Report: BOG to vote on Vegas expansion in September 1
- Vigneault: ‘Standards have been set’ after Ovechkin, Backstrom hits 102
- Niklas Kronwall suspended for Game 7 vs. Tampa Bay (116)
- Vigneault: ‘Standards have been set’ after Ovechkin, Backstrom hits (102)
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappointment as Wild advance (99)
- Friedman: Penguins need to ‘think about’ trading Malkin (89)
- Report: Developers file intent to build arena in Seattle suburb (81)