Video: Brent Seabrook wins Game 4 in OT

Jun 19, 2013, 11:54 PM EDT

Chicago Blackhawks defenseman Brent Seabrook already owned his team’s most important goal of the first three rounds of these 2013 playoffs. After Wednesday, it’s possible that he authored the pivotal tally of the 2013 Stanley Cup Final.

Seabrook, 28, scored his second playoff OT winner of 2013 – and third goal overall – by beating Tuukka Rask with this 6-5 slapper:

Just for fun, here’s the goal that ended Chicago’s second-round series against the Detroit Red Wings:

This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
  1. esracerx46 - Jun 20, 2013 at 12:12 AM

Now I’m curious….what is his middle name?

• chicagobtech - Jun 20, 2013 at 12:19 AM

From what I can find he doesn’t have a middle name.

2. foleysfish - Jun 20, 2013 at 12:34 AM

I would just like to say before I say what I am about say that I think the hawks played a good game but I do not a great game. i don’t think they played as hard as the Bruins through the whole game. They let up after they got the lead every time. Keith, odya, Crawford and Bolland were really bad. But in saying that the hawks changed alot of what they were doing wrong. They won the face off battle. Put more guys in front of the net, and used there speed and defense to make Boston make mistakes. Now I will say what will piss off alot of Boston fans. I am so sick of hearing Julien say his team didn’t play well and just played average. That is giving the hawks no respect at all for beating you. It didn’t happen because by accident. His team played really good but the hawks play put pressure on the Bruins and made them make more mistakes than the hawks. That’s why the hawks won. These teams are the best the NHL has seen in a long time and this is going 7 games. For anyone to say that one team is going to run away with this is just dumb. Another thing well I am on my rant. Why when the hawks give a good legal hit the whole Boston teams gets all up in arms like it was dirty. Just get up and play the same way. Of all teams they should know. They are the best in the NHL at clean hard hitting hockey. I really am not bashing Boston I like there team alot and respect the hell out of the way they play. As a hawks fan I wish the hawks played as hard all game long like they do. The next 3 games will be even more entertaining. Go Hawks

3. badintent - Jun 20, 2013 at 1:49 AM

I asked for a 5-4 game, had it coming, then some Johnny on the spot scores and screws up my bet with my Vegas bookie.Cost me a ton of $$$.I’m not sending Bettman anymore $$ either.He ‘s supposed to tell the refs how to call them game , right ?

4. iwillfindyou - Jun 20, 2013 at 12:48 PM