Jun 19, 2013, 11:54 PM EDT
Chicago Blackhawks defenseman Brent Seabrook already owned his team’s most important goal of the first three rounds of these 2013 playoffs. After Wednesday, it’s possible that he authored the pivotal tally of the 2013 Stanley Cup Final.
Seabrook, 28, scored his second playoff OT winner of 2013 – and third goal overall – by beating Tuukka Rask with this 6-5 slapper:
Just for fun, here’s the goal that ended Chicago’s second-round series against the Detroit Red Wings:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Quenneville gets $25,000 fine for ‘bush-league move’ 3
- NHL looking into Quenneville’s ‘grabby’ gesture from Game 1 39
- Getzlaf to play Game 2, looks awful 17
- Video: PHT Extra — can Detroit exploit Boston’s blueline? 12
- Sharks go on the attack, defeat Kings in Game 1 16
- Avalanche win in OT, complete third-period comeback 60
- Blues prevail in longest game in franchise history as Steen scores in third OT 24
- Video: Sharks’ Brown runs Voynov into Quick, scrum ensues 2
- Opportunistic Rangers pull away from Flyers, take 1-0 series lead 64
- WATCH LIVE: Minnesota Wild at Colorado Avalanche (Game 1) 1