Jun 19, 2013, 11:54 PM EST
Chicago Blackhawks defenseman Brent Seabrook already owned his team’s most important goal of the first three rounds of these 2013 playoffs. After Wednesday, it’s possible that he authored the pivotal tally of the 2013 Stanley Cup Final.
Seabrook, 28, scored his second playoff OT winner of 2013 – and third goal overall – by beating Tuukka Rask with this 6-5 slapper:
Just for fun, here’s the goal that ended Chicago’s second-round series against the Detroit Red Wings:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Daly: Fehr’s lockout prediction ‘naive and uneducated’ 21
- Pens send Downie, Sutter, Greiss home for mumps test (Updated) 13
- The Atlantic Division race is going to be fascinating 20
- Flyers rally as Zepp wins his career debut at 33 years old 22
- Oilers squander three-goal lead, lose 18th time in 19 games 11
- Pickard makes one last bid to stay, beats Wings in nine-round SO 6
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno 45
- Giroux line takes Leafs ‘to school’ in Flyers’ 7-4 victory 17
- Wolverine Pacioretty gets two assists just two days after being hospitalized 18
- Ovechkin scores beauty as Caps shutout Devils 9