Jun 19, 2013, 11:54 PM EDT
Chicago Blackhawks defenseman Brent Seabrook already owned his team’s most important goal of the first three rounds of these 2013 playoffs. After Wednesday, it’s possible that he authored the pivotal tally of the 2013 Stanley Cup Final.
Seabrook, 28, scored his second playoff OT winner of 2013 – and third goal overall – by beating Tuukka Rask with this 6-5 slapper:
Just for fun, here’s the goal that ended Chicago’s second-round series against the Detroit Red Wings:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 50
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 75
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50