Jun 19, 2013, 9:06 PM EDT
Much of the 2013 Stanley Cup Final talk has been about the Chicago Blackhawks’ putrid power play. Early on in Game 4 on Wednesday, the big action has come on the Boston Bruins’ man advantage.
The Bruins were hoping for much better results in their next power play, and that was absolutely the case. They created some serious havoc for the Blackhawks before Rich Peverley scored his second postseason tally.
Here’s video of both goals in one convenient clip:
Maybe power plays won’t equal “time to go to the fridge” tonight, eh?
- Video: Flames, Canucks combine for over 100 PIM in wild line brawl 10
- Preds torch Crawford, Hawks; even series at 1-1 23
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) 66
- Huge loss for Preds as Weber (lower body) knocked out of Game 2 7
- Sabres? Oilers? Coyotes? Leafs? ‘Canes? — McDavid would be happy to play for any of them 37
- Stone a game-time decision, Sens downplay retaliation for Subban slash 25
- Flyers fire Berube 48
- Klingberg signs seven-year, $29.75 million extension with Stars 10
- Video: Perry paces Ducks to victory over Jets with four-point night 13
- Video: Wild hold off late push from Blues 38
- Stone suffered microfracture on Subban slash, Sens confirm (102)
- Report: Players growing tired of Darryl Sutter (94)
- Bruins fire Chiarelli after missing playoffs (75)
- PHT Morning Skate: Ottawa Sun runs with front page headline ‘Heads Up, P.K.’ (74)
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) (67)