Jun 19, 2013, 9:06 PM EDT
Much of the 2013 Stanley Cup Final talk has been about the Chicago Blackhawks’ putrid power play. Early on in Game 4 on Wednesday, the big action has come on the Boston Bruins’ man advantage.
The Bruins were hoping for much better results in their next power play, and that was absolutely the case. They created some serious havoc for the Blackhawks before Rich Peverley scored his second postseason tally.
Here’s video of both goals in one convenient clip:
Maybe power plays won’t equal “time to go to the fridge” tonight, eh?
- WATCH LIVE: Ducks at Blackhawks, Western Conference Final Game 6 1
- As Bolts deal with illness, extra day of rest could prove beneficial 6
- Sounds like it’s Rundblad, not TVR, in for Chicago on defense 15
- On Kreider, and trying ‘to turn the other cheek’ 35
- Report: Sharks to name DeBoer head coach 14
- Video: Lundqvist helps lead Rangers back to New York for Game 7 6
- Lightning get taken to ‘school of hard knocks’ in third-period collapse 11
- A storm brewing: Rangers rally to force Game 7 with Lightning (Video) 11
- Video: Lundqvist stones Stamkos with left-pad save 0
- Bob Clarke really doesn’t care for tanking 38
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (174)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (75)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)