Jun 19, 2013, 9:06 PM EDT
Much of the 2013 Stanley Cup Final talk has been about the Chicago Blackhawks’ putrid power play. Early on in Game 4 on Wednesday, the big action has come on the Boston Bruins’ man advantage.
The Bruins were hoping for much better results in their next power play, and that was absolutely the case. They created some serious havoc for the Blackhawks before Rich Peverley scored his second postseason tally.
Here’s video of both goals in one convenient clip:
Maybe power plays won’t equal “time to go to the fridge” tonight, eh?
- Video: Red Wings’ fans show support for Gordie Howe 0
- Burrows suspended three games for ‘late hit to the head’ on Emelin 11
- Blues say Center for Disease Control hasn’t been to Scottrade, don’t plan on it coming 7
- Agent: Vanek was not ‘involved’ in money laundering 9
- Even after big changes, Isles still struggling defensively 13
- Back to junior: Sabres return Reinhart to WHL Kootenay 4
- Report: Phone hearing for Burrows, who says hit on Emelin wasn’t late 38
- Video: Burrows catches Emelin with a late hit (Updated) 12
- Report: Thomas Vanek involved in money laundering scandal 37
- Video: Devils (finally) win a shootout 4
- Video: John Moore with an elbow to the head of Erik Haula (Updated) (62)
- Report: Varlamov being sued by ex-girlfriend (47)
- Kreider calls Brodin hit a ‘bang-bang play,’ doesn’t plan to dramatically change his game (46)
- No hearing scheduled for Kreider after Brodin hit (44)
- Kopitar out, Lombardi irate as Kings will play shorthanded vs. Flyers (40)