Jun 19, 2013, 1:01 PM EST
Marian Hossa didn’t skate with his teammates this morning, but Blackhawks coach Joel Quenneville said he expects the talented winger to play tonight in Game 4 of the Stanley Cup Final.
“He’s fine,” said Quenneville.
Of course, Hossa wasn’t “fine” enough to play Game 3. And if Quenneville didn’t want to tip his hand prior to that game, well, let’s just wait until tonight to see the actual lineup.
The 34-year-old winger also has three power-play goals, something the ‘Hawks haven’t managed to score in their last six games.
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head 152
- Report: Dion Phaneuf will face hearing for hit on Kevan Miller 98
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ 119
- Lecavalier out 3-4 weeks with non-displaced fracture in back 8
- Islanders players hold closed-door meeting after ninth straight loss 15
- Penguins’ Neal has phone hearing for knee on Bruins’ Marchand 89
- Shawn Thornton confirms hearing with NHL Department of Player Safety (Updated) 88
- Video: Penguins’ Neal knees Bruins’ Marchand 69
- Penguins announce Brooks Orpik ‘alert and conscious’ (Updated) 47
- Shawn Thornton: ‘People could probably criticize that I’m a little too honorable’ 78
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (181)
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head (153)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (128)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (119)
- Report: Dion Phaneuf will face hearing for hit on Kevan Miller (98)