Jun 19, 2013, 1:01 PM EDT
Marian Hossa didn’t skate with his teammates this morning, but Blackhawks coach Joel Quenneville said he expects the talented winger to play tonight in Game 4 of the Stanley Cup Final.
“He’s fine,” said Quenneville.
Of course, Hossa wasn’t “fine” enough to play Game 3. And if Quenneville didn’t want to tip his hand prior to that game, well, let’s just wait until tonight to see the actual lineup.
The 34-year-old winger also has three power-play goals, something the ‘Hawks haven’t managed to score in their last six games.
- What does Jack Eichel mean to the Buffalo Sabres? 19
- It’s Buffalo Sabres Day at PHT 30
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 26
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 62
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? (62)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs (45)
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting (44)