Jun 19, 2013, 1:01 PM EDT
Marian Hossa didn’t skate with his teammates this morning, but Blackhawks coach Joel Quenneville said he expects the talented winger to play tonight in Game 4 of the Stanley Cup Final.
“He’s fine,” said Quenneville.
Of course, Hossa wasn’t “fine” enough to play Game 3. And if Quenneville didn’t want to tip his hand prior to that game, well, let’s just wait until tonight to see the actual lineup.
The 34-year-old winger also has three power-play goals, something the ‘Hawks haven’t managed to score in their last six games.
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 24
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 5
- Oilers ink Schultz to one-year deal 2
- It’s Boston Bruins day on PHT 40
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabre in franchise history 34
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 7
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 19
- Gomez goes full circle by rejoining Devils on tryout basis 13
- Under Pressure: Jimmy Howard 6
- Looking to make the leap: Anthony Mantha 21