Jun 19, 2013, 9:11 AM EDT
Ken Cruise can do amazing things if given a couple dozen rally towels.
He collected 27 of them, stitched them together, and made himself the yellow and black suit that he wore for Game 3 of the Stanley Cup Final.
Here’s a close-up of his work, courtesy of CSN Chicago. You can click here to see the full version:
The suit was signed by retired Boston Bruins great Derek Sanderson. He made it two years ago and does maintenance work after every wearing.
- Video: Sharks’ Brown runs Voynov into Quick, scrum ensues 0
- Opportunistic Rangers pull away from Flyers, take 1-0 series lead 43
- WATCH LIVE: Minnesota Wild at Colorado Avalanche (Game 1) 1
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 1) 0
- Report: Hextall ‘in the mix’ for Vancouver GM job 24
- Fuel, meet fire: Torres to return for Sharks-Kings Game 1 11
- FYI: Hartnell and Voracek have black beards now 39
- Flyers want to ‘punish’ McDonagh 112
- Oshie and Berglund out, Tarasenko in for Blues tonight vs. ‘Hawks 9
- Ducks hold off spirited Stars comeback, take 1-0 series lead 12