Jun 19, 2013, 9:11 AM EST
Ken Cruise can do amazing things if given a couple dozen rally towels.
He collected 27 of them, stitched them together, and made himself the yellow and black suit that he wore for Game 3 of the Stanley Cup Final.
Here’s a close-up of his work, courtesy of CSN Chicago. You can click here to see the full version:
The suit was signed by retired Boston Bruins great Derek Sanderson. He made it two years ago and does maintenance work after every wearing.
- Panthers acquire Jagr from Devils 17
- Trotz doesn’t see a ‘big, sexy, difference-maker guy’ on the market 15
- What’s up with the reports of problems in the Blackhawks’ room? 29
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight 68
- Lombardi happy to get ‘one of the better defenseman on the market’ in Sekera 3
- NHL on NBCSN: Wild need two points from NHL-leading Preds 20
- Video: Potential No. 1 overall pick Connor McDavid goes end-to-end, top shelf 9
- Video: Penguins hold on to beat Capitals for first time this season 28
- Video: Fight erupts between Penguins and Capitals inside Pittsburgh’s bench 40
- Patrick Kane (fractured clavicle) out 12 weeks after surgery 41
- Leafs’ Rielly apologizes for insensitive remarks (86)
- Chiarelli understands scrutiny on GM and coach, but says, ‘It’s unfortunate that we’re under review for one year’ (69)
- ‘I don’t know why we’re so comfortable,’ says Toews after loss to Avalanche (69)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (69)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (65)