Jun 19, 2013, 12:17 PM EDT
Chorney, 26, was the 36th overall pick at the 2005 Entry Draft, but has failed to make a major impact at the NHL level.
He’s appeared in 61 career contests — just two with the Blues — and spent all of last season with AHL Peoria.
It’s unclear exactly where Chorney will fit on St. Louis’ blueline in 2013-14.
- PHT arrives in Tampa, gets soaked (oh, and today is Media Day) 0
- Report: John Hynes to be named head coach of the Devils 17
- Ex-Leafs goalie Pogge eyeing North American return 5
- Poll: Should the Ducks fire Boudreau? 78
- Zuccarello (brain contusion, skull fracture) was unable to speak after injury 28
- Overtime format highlights competition committee meeting agenda 16
- Report: Changes coming to compensation for executives 23
- Here’s your 2015 Stanley Cup Final schedule 34
- ‘Hawks rise to occasion in Game 7, head to SCF for third time in six years 95
- WATCH LIVE: Blackhawks at Ducks, Western Conference Final Game 7 5
- ‘Hawks rise to occasion in Game 7, head to SCF for third time in six years (95)
- Poll: Should the Ducks fire Boudreau? (78)
- Bolts strike Stanley Cup Final berth thanks to Game 7 win over Rangers (76)
- Duchene slams Russian players for storming off after Canada’s 2015 WHC win (65)
- Despite getting further than ever before, big game letdowns continue to haunt Boudreau (64)