Jun 17, 2013, 4:39 PM EDT
Bernier was previously represented by Denis Maiorino. It’s not clear if new representation has been secured.
It’s also not clear why ties were cut with Maiorino. Bernier has been the subject of trade speculation for some time now, as Los Angeles has Jonathan Quick, one of the best goalies in the NHL, signed through 2022-23.
Recently, it was reported that the Kings have spoken to 10 teams about their highly touted backup.
Wherever Bernier ends up, he’ll need a new contract. The 24-year-old is a restricted free agent.
- Kucherov isn’t going to ‘cry’ about Kronwall hit 9
- Nothing but Kuznetsov: Caps best Isles in Game 7 18
- Not done yet: Lightning earn Game 7 against Red Wings 5
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 0
- Blues owner ‘disappointed and frustrated,’ but not ready to ‘throw people under the bus’ 27
- Despite ‘step in the right direction,’ do Canucks need to alter core? 16
- Report: Developers file intent to build arena in Seattle suburb 76
- Rangers lose Zuccarello indefinitely with suspected concussion 8
- Cooper: Lightning have to ‘suck it up’ and ‘fight through’ Wings’ interference 51
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for tonight 13
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (110)
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappoint as Wild advance (98)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (92)
- Friedman: Penguins need to ‘think about’ trading Malkin (88)
- Okposo blasts ‘idiot’ Wilson after physical outing versus Isles (82)