Jun 15, 2013, 1:34 PM EDT
Nathan Horton‘s Game 1 injury isn’t going to keep him out of Game 2.
“He looks really good. He feels really good. There’s no reason for him not to go,” Julien said.
As you’ll recall, Horton was injured in the first overtime of Game 1 with an apparent shoulder injury. He reportedly has had chronic dislocation problems with the shoulder throughout the playoffs, but he says he’s not in pain now and ready to go. He skated on his usual line with David Krejci and Milan Lucic at this morning’s skate.
If the shoulder has been a consistent issue, it bears watching him to see how he handles what should be another physical game tonight.
- Sharks beat Kings in OT, take 3-0 stranglehold on series 20
- Rangers chase Emery, top Flyers for 2-1 series lead 42
- Bruins dominate Red Wings, take 2-1 series lead 18
- And then there were 15: Lightning eliminated 60
- WATCH LIVE: San Jose Sharks at Los Angeles Kings (Game 3) 2
- Bettman says shootouts are staying, gives salary cap estimate 31
- Video: Yeo asked if Cooke told to ‘target’ Avs, does not like question 44
- On Matt Cooke and whether he’s a ‘repeat offender’ 58
- Marleau, O’Reilly and St. Louis named Lady Byng finalists 20
- Zuccarello: ‘I’m not a diver’ 50
- Video: Seabrook ejected for charging Backes; will face hearing (update) (153)
- Bad luck strikes twice: Lightning goal waved off, Stamkos takes knee to head (127)
- Keith doesn’t remember if he taunted Backes after Seabrook hit (125)
- Video: Lucic spears DeKeyser from behind (118)
- Flyers want to ‘punish’ McDonagh (113)