Jun 15, 2013, 1:34 PM EDT
Nathan Horton‘s Game 1 injury isn’t going to keep him out of Game 2.
“He looks really good. He feels really good. There’s no reason for him not to go,” Julien said.
As you’ll recall, Horton was injured in the first overtime of Game 1 with an apparent shoulder injury. He reportedly has had chronic dislocation problems with the shoulder throughout the playoffs, but he says he’s not in pain now and ready to go. He skated on his usual line with David Krejci and Milan Lucic at this morning’s skate.
If the shoulder has been a consistent issue, it bears watching him to see how he handles what should be another physical game tonight.
- WATCH LIVE: Today’s Stanley Cup playoff action 2
- Crosby joining Team Canada at Worlds 13
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for today 12
- One more time, with feeling: Flames stage yet another comeback, eliminate Vancouver 24
- Keith conquers: Blackhawks come back, eliminate Predators 49
- Red Wings smother Lightning, take 3-2 series lead 22
- Going the distance: Isles edge Caps to force Game 7 42
- WATCH LIVE: Today’s Stanley Cup playoff action 6
- Lucic issues statement on father’s passing 10
- Hall caught off guard by Oilers’ front office shuffle 19
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (114)
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (108)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (92)
- Okposo blasts ‘idiot’ Wilson after physical outing versus Isles (82)
- Preds, Forsberg finally solve Darling, push series to Game 6 (76)