Jun 15, 2013, 1:34 PM EDT
Nathan Horton‘s Game 1 injury isn’t going to keep him out of Game 2.
“He looks really good. He feels really good. There’s no reason for him not to go,” Julien said.
As you’ll recall, Horton was injured in the first overtime of Game 1 with an apparent shoulder injury. He reportedly has had chronic dislocation problems with the shoulder throughout the playoffs, but he says he’s not in pain now and ready to go. He skated on his usual line with David Krejci and Milan Lucic at this morning’s skate.
If the shoulder has been a consistent issue, it bears watching him to see how he handles what should be another physical game tonight.
- Extended overtime likely to be on agenda in GMs’ March meeting 23
- Lundqvist shuts out Red Wings to claim 300th victory 9
- NHL on NBCSN: Hawks know they can’t take Sabres lightly 10
- NHL on NBC: Red Wings, Rangers fight to cling onto playoff spots 2
- Video: Flames score center-ice goal against Canucks’ Lack 18
- Stars believe Lehtonen suffered concussion from Haula collision (update) 23
- Video: Stars retire Mike Modano’s jersey 11
- Rostislav Klesla passes on joining Sabres organization following trade 12
- Ryan Murray has knee surgery, likely done for season 1
- Washington finally signs top prospect Kuznetsov 33
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (66)