Jun 14, 2013, 4:46 PM EST
On Thursday, Brough and I joined CSN Chicago’s Tracey Myers and CSN New England’s Joe Haggerty for a
corporate synergy exercise Game 2 Stanley Cup Final preview.
In it, we looked at two key factors for Saturday’s contest at the United Center — what the Bruins will do with the “HuLK” line if Nathan Horton can’t go, and what Chicago needs to do to convert on the power play, which went 0-for-3 in Game 1 and is now scoreless in its last 11 attempts.
Finally, please note that’s not an audio glitch when I introduce “Jason Brough of ProH-augha-Talk.” I choked on something. Believe it was a hydration issue. Don’t laugh, it’s serious.
- Luongo leaves game, Panthers in a bind with Montoya also hurt 1
- Phaneuf, Cuthbert and Lupul threaten lawsuit after tweet goes to air 48
- Doan: Coyotes rebuild was ‘not my idea, not my ideal situation’ 22
- Video: Kessel says the way Toronto media treats Phaneuf is ‘embarrassing’ 46
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 9
- Rutherford: ‘Our guys felt very strongly about reacquiring’ Lovejoy 49
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline 78
- Giordano to have surgery, is ‘done for the season’ 22
- PHT’s 2015 NHL Trade Deadline Tracker 36
- Ducks get their veteran d-man, adding Wisniewski from Columbus 15
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline (78)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils (74)