Jun 14, 2013, 4:46 PM EST
On Thursday, Brough and I joined CSN Chicago’s Tracey Myers and CSN New England’s Joe Haggerty for a
corporate synergy exercise Game 2 Stanley Cup Final preview.
In it, we looked at two key factors for Saturday’s contest at the United Center — what the Bruins will do with the “HuLK” line if Nathan Horton can’t go, and what Chicago needs to do to convert on the power play, which went 0-for-3 in Game 1 and is now scoreless in its last 11 attempts.
Finally, please note that’s not an audio glitch when I introduce “Jason Brough of ProH-augha-Talk.” I choked on something. Believe it was a hydration issue. Don’t laugh, it’s serious.
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ 83
- Will the Rangers use a compliance buyout on Richards? 6
- Malkin (lower body) to miss tonight’s game versus Sharks 20
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ 59
- Columbus puts Bobrovsky (groin) on IR, out 4-5 weeks 3
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Olympic odds, Russia’s defense, King Henrik’s new deal, Fire Cappy? and more 27
- With Lundqvist deal done, Sather faces tough questions 11
- King of New York: Rangers sign Lundqvist to seven-year, $59.5 million extension 42
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks 53
- Report: NHL set to finally pay Gretzky at least $7M 15
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ (83)
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ (59)
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks (53)
- Video: Canucks’ Bieksa fights Rangers’ Boyle, then kicks Boyle’s helmet (52)
- King of New York: Rangers sign Lundqvist to seven-year, $59.5 million extension (42)