Jun 14, 2013, 4:46 PM EDT
On Thursday, Brough and I joined CSN Chicago’s Tracey Myers and CSN New England’s Joe Haggerty for a
corporate synergy exercise Game 2 Stanley Cup Final preview.
In it, we looked at two key factors for Saturday’s contest at the United Center — what the Bruins will do with the “HuLK” line if Nathan Horton can’t go, and what Chicago needs to do to convert on the power play, which went 0-for-3 in Game 1 and is now scoreless in its last 11 attempts.
Finally, please note that’s not an audio glitch when I introduce “Jason Brough of ProH-augha-Talk.” I choked on something. Believe it was a hydration issue. Don’t laugh, it’s serious.
- Update: Crosby on ice with Penguins teammates, leaves early 1
- Ouch: Wild reportedly suspend Harding for ‘non-hockey injury’ 23
- Keeping Kuemper: Wild sign goalie to two-year deal reportedly worth $2.5M 14
- Selanne regrets harsh words toward Boudreau 7
- Flyers’ Timonen admits chances of playing are ‘really slim’ 7
- Desjardins (a.k.a. not Torts) makes good first impression on Canucks 27
- Leafs deny rift between Kessel and coaching staff 20
- Injured Crosby, Malkin will miss start of Pens’ camp 12
- Selanne rips Boudreau in book 18
- Just how damaging are heated negotiations between Jackets, RFA Johansen? 38
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (62)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)