Jun 14, 2013, 4:46 PM EDT
On Thursday, Brough and I joined CSN Chicago’s Tracey Myers and CSN New England’s Joe Haggerty for a
corporate synergy exercise Game 2 Stanley Cup Final preview.
In it, we looked at two key factors for Saturday’s contest at the United Center — what the Bruins will do with the “HuLK” line if Nathan Horton can’t go, and what Chicago needs to do to convert on the power play, which went 0-for-3 in Game 1 and is now scoreless in its last 11 attempts.
Finally, please note that’s not an audio glitch when I introduce “Jason Brough of ProH-augha-Talk.” I choked on something. Believe it was a hydration issue. Don’t laugh, it’s serious.
- WATCH LIVE: Today’s Stanley Cup playoff action 2
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappoint as Wild advance 6
- Crosby joining Team Canada at Worlds 15
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for today 12
- One more time, with feeling: Flames stage yet another comeback, eliminate Vancouver 24
- Keith conquers: Blackhawks come back, eliminate Predators 49
- Red Wings smother Lightning, take 3-2 series lead 22
- Going the distance: Isles edge Caps to force Game 7 43
- WATCH LIVE: Today’s Stanley Cup playoff action 6
- Lucic issues statement on father’s passing 10
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (114)
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (108)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (92)
- Okposo blasts ‘idiot’ Wilson after physical outing versus Isles (82)
- Preds, Forsberg finally solve Darling, push series to Game 6 (76)