Jun 14, 2013, 4:46 PM EDT
On Thursday, Brough and I joined CSN Chicago’s Tracey Myers and CSN New England’s Joe Haggerty for a
corporate synergy exercise Game 2 Stanley Cup Final preview.
In it, we looked at two key factors for Saturday’s contest at the United Center — what the Bruins will do with the “HuLK” line if Nathan Horton can’t go, and what Chicago needs to do to convert on the power play, which went 0-for-3 in Game 1 and is now scoreless in its last 11 attempts.
Finally, please note that’s not an audio glitch when I introduce “Jason Brough of ProH-augha-Talk.” I choked on something. Believe it was a hydration issue. Don’t laugh, it’s serious.
- Gomez goes full circle by rejoining Devils on tryout basis 7
- Under Pressure: Jimmy Howard 6
- Looking to make the leap: Anthony Mantha 17
- It’s Detroit Red Wings day on PHT 24
- Under Pressure: Nathan Horton 8
- Will Johansen be the latest Overhardt holdout? 25
- It’s Columbus Blue Jackets day on PHT 16
- Shanahan tasked with ending years of collapses 9
- Looking to make the leap: Peter Holland 1
- Under Pressure: Randy Carlyle 5
- NHL-to-Vegas talks gaining steam (68)
- Report: Bruins need to make a trade (61)
- Sounds like San Jose handled stripping Thornton’s captaincy really well (43)
- Fanspeak: Mats Sundin voted greatest Maple Leaf in franchise history (43)
- Fanspeak: Lemieux (stunner!) voted greatest Penguin in franchise history (41)