Jun 14, 2013, 5:31 PM EDT
Martin St. Louis has won his third Lady Byng Trophy as the “player adjudged to have exhibited the best type of sportsmanship and gentlemanly conduct combined with a high standard of playing ability,’ for 2013.
St. Louis previously won the award in 2009-10 and 2010-11.
The veteran Bolts winger led the NHL with 43 assists and 60 points this season, winning the Art Ross for the second time in his career.
He did it while finishing second among all NHL forwards in total ice time, yet only got dinged for 14 penalty minutes all season long.
Top 10 voting for 2013 Lady Byng
(1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th place votes in parentheses)
1. Martin St. Louis, T.B. 824 (47-29-21-12-10)
2. Patrick Kane, CHI 785 (44-28-20-13-10)
3. Matt Moulson, NYI 750 (35-28-27-17-18)
4. Pavel Datsyuk, DET 536 (13-26-23-31-16)
5. Logan Couture, S.J. 354 (8-19-15-15-21)
6. Kris Letang, PIT 162 (2-6-13-9-8)
7. Derek Stepan, NYR 98 (1-5-5-7-7)
8. Jason Pominville, MIN 74 (0-2-7-4-13)
9. Loui Eriksson, DAL 72 (3-2-2-4-6)
10. Ryan Callahan, NYR 62 (5-0-0-3-3)
- Byfuglien to have phone hearing for Miller cross-check 40
- Patrick Kane is practicing today 30
- NHL on NBCSN: Flyers won’t fool with Penguins on Rivalry Night 32
- ‘Could’ve broken his neck,’ says Vigneault of Byfuglien cross check on Miller 65
- Video: Byfuglien gets away with ugly cross check, penalized late in Jets loss to Rangers 35
- Video: Lucic scores late winner, Bruins deal crushing blow to Panthers playoff hopes 9
- Video: Ovi becomes sixth player in history to record six 50-goal seasons 18
- ‘Almost like a game seven tonight’ for Bruins, Panthers 15
- Report: Warrant issued for Deveaux’s arrest following Swedish league attack 48
- How bad are things for the Kings after Monday? 22