Jun 14, 2013, 3:56 PM EST
After leaving Game 1 with a suspected shoulder injury, Nathan Horton was back at practice on Friday — though he didn’t talk to reporters afterward.
That was left to linemate David Krejci.
“[Horton] looked great,” Krejci told reporters, as per TSN’s Farhan Lalji. “I’m pretty sure he’s going to play tomorrow.”
Horton was injured after pushing Niklas Hjalmarsson while the B’s were on the power play during the first overtime session. While it seemed a harmless looking play, Horton was visibly in pain and immediately left the ice.
On Thursday, a report surfaced that Horton aggravated a shoulder issue that stemmed back to his days in Florida.
Bruins head coach Claude Julien didn’t offer a status update on Horton, but did leave reporters with a fairly definitive statement.
“If he feels good tomorrow, he’s in the lineup,” Julien said. “It’s as simple as that.”
- Miller’s second straight shutout puts Canucks in NHL lead 15
- Video: Ennis fires behind his back while falling, scores 3
- Video: Hjalmarsson crushes Kesler, Lindholm scores in wild sequence (Updated) 6
- Trade: Ducks get Brewer from Lightning; Beauchemin out 4-6 weeks 2
- Thanksgiving Shutdown: Rangers blank listless Flyers for second time this season 25
- Video: Martin St. Louis scores goal for 1,000th point 2
- Actual video proof that Brodeur is practicing with the Blues 5
- Return of the Mac: Rangers captain McDonagh in today vs. Flyers 3
- NHL on NBC: Rangers vs. Flyers in a Thanksgiving Showdown 2
- Garbutt suspended two games for ‘reckless’ knee-on-knee hit 1
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (101)
- Bruins’ Lucic expected to play against Habs after getting one-punched (Updated) (47)
- Report: Perron’s name comes up as Oilers seek trade for ‘top center’ (45)
- Video: Bruins see two goals waved off (44)
- Isles make some history; Are the Flyers headed for trouble? (43)