Jun 14, 2013, 3:56 PM EDT
After leaving Game 1 with a suspected shoulder injury, Nathan Horton was back at practice on Friday — though he didn’t talk to reporters afterward.
That was left to linemate David Krejci.
“[Horton] looked great,” Krejci told reporters, as per TSN’s Farhan Lalji. “I’m pretty sure he’s going to play tomorrow.”
Horton was injured after pushing Niklas Hjalmarsson while the B’s were on the power play during the first overtime session. While it seemed a harmless looking play, Horton was visibly in pain and immediately left the ice.
On Thursday, a report surfaced that Horton aggravated a shoulder issue that stemmed back to his days in Florida.
Bruins head coach Claude Julien didn’t offer a status update on Horton, but did leave reporters with a fairly definitive statement.
“If he feels good tomorrow, he’s in the lineup,” Julien said. “It’s as simple as that.”
- Bruins can’t hold Ducks off, suffer sixth loss in a row 18
- Ticket punched: Rangers become first team to clinch 2015 playoff berth 6
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT 30
- Marchand: If Bruins miss playoffs, ‘this is going to be a much different group next year’ 18
- Is Lecavalier offering to retire early to facilitate trade out of Philly? 28
- Hextall insists he’s ‘on the same page’ with Snider 15
- Krejci ‘probable’ to return versus Ducks 10
- Flyers announce Simmonds, MacDonald done for the season with injuries 18
- Video: Flyers crush Blackhawks, Voracek joins league lead in points 11
- Report: Draft Lottery to be held on Apr. 18 14
- Dreger: ‘In Kessel’s case, I firmly believe he’s going to be traded’ (73)
- Red Wings beat Blues in OT, but should winning goal count? (56)
- Tank-worthy? Connor McDavid finishes OHL season with 120 points in 47 games (56)
- Report: No fine or suspension for Tyler Toffoli’s hit on Alex Burrows (51)
- Dubnyk leads Wild past Isles in SO, earns 10th straight road win (44)