Jun 13, 2013, 12:55 PM EDT
The Florida Panthers want YOU to attend a hockey game this season.
(One of theirs, preferably.)
For a limited time, the club is releasing 500 season ticket packages in which all seats costs $7 — yes, seven dollars.
If you thought the ticket price was nice, check out what else the Panthers have to offer (courtesy the Florida Sun-Sentinel):
The 44-game package for $7 a game is available for 500 seats in various locations in the 400 level of the BB&T Center, Panthers spokesman Matt Sacco said.
The deal includes parking, a Panthers jersey and a ticket to four concerts in a concert series for season-ticket holders.
This isn’t the first time Florida’s put together a sweetheart ticket package.
Last year, the Panthers offered 24 home games, 24 parking passes and a Panthers jersey for $173 — a deal one Canucks fan took advantage of, becoming (I suspect) the first ever Vancouver-area Panthers season ticketholder.
- With training camps looming, a look at some key unsigned RFAs 8
- Workhorse goalies, forwards from last season 14
- Five interesting players still on UFA market 40
- Trotz will still cheer for Preds ‘like crazy’ 4
- Hextall: Advanced statistics small, but meaningful part of Kings’ success 7
- Hayes sees opportunity with Rangers 28
- Fanspeak: Martin Brodeur named greatest Devil in franchise history 15
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 7
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 22
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 31