Jun 13, 2013, 12:55 PM EST
The Florida Panthers want YOU to attend a hockey game this season.
(One of theirs, preferably.)
For a limited time, the club is releasing 500 season ticket packages in which all seats costs $7 — yes, seven dollars.
If you thought the ticket price was nice, check out what else the Panthers have to offer (courtesy the Florida Sun-Sentinel):
The 44-game package for $7 a game is available for 500 seats in various locations in the 400 level of the BB&T Center, Panthers spokesman Matt Sacco said.
The deal includes parking, a Panthers jersey and a ticket to four concerts in a concert series for season-ticket holders.
This isn’t the first time Florida’s put together a sweetheart ticket package.
Last year, the Panthers offered 24 home games, 24 parking passes and a Panthers jersey for $173 — a deal one Canucks fan took advantage of, becoming (I suspect) the first ever Vancouver-area Panthers season ticketholder.
- Report: Rob Blake would be Brendan Shanahan’s first choice to replace Dave Nonis 3
- Bettman would be ‘kicking and screaming’ before NHL jerseys have ads 14
- Comparing the records of all 30 teams in the last two months 58
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 8
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 4
- Leafs’ luck: Bernier gives up long distance goal, things unravel in third 20
- AHL announces new Pacific Division — who could go west next? 36
- Babcock didn’t think Wings would be ‘near where we’re at’ 16
- Brodeur announces retirement, leaves ‘the game with a big smile on my face’ 16
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks’ ‘dog fight’ continues vs. red hot Ducks 5