Jun 13, 2013, 12:55 PM EDT
The Florida Panthers want YOU to attend a hockey game this season.
(One of theirs, preferably.)
For a limited time, the club is releasing 500 season ticket packages in which all seats costs $7 — yes, seven dollars.
If you thought the ticket price was nice, check out what else the Panthers have to offer (courtesy the Florida Sun-Sentinel):
The 44-game package for $7 a game is available for 500 seats in various locations in the 400 level of the BB&T Center, Panthers spokesman Matt Sacco said.
The deal includes parking, a Panthers jersey and a ticket to four concerts in a concert series for season-ticket holders.
This isn’t the first time Florida’s put together a sweetheart ticket package.
Last year, the Panthers offered 24 home games, 24 parking passes and a Panthers jersey for $173 — a deal one Canucks fan took advantage of, becoming (I suspect) the first ever Vancouver-area Panthers season ticketholder.
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 65
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 28
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5
- Wild assistant Sydor arrested for suspected drunk driving, child endangerment 30
- It’s Montreal Canadiens day at PHT 14
- Capitals’ biggest question: Is this finally the year? 32
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance (65)
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process (50)
- Editorial rips Flames’ request for ‘ludicrous amount of taxpayer support’ to build arena (45)
- Capitals’ biggest question: Is this finally the year? (32)
- It’s Philadelphia Flyers Day at PHT (31)