Jun 13, 2013, 12:55 PM EDT
The Florida Panthers want YOU to attend a hockey game this season.
(One of theirs, preferably.)
For a limited time, the club is releasing 500 season ticket packages in which all seats costs $7 — yes, seven dollars.
If you thought the ticket price was nice, check out what else the Panthers have to offer (courtesy the Florida Sun-Sentinel):
The 44-game package for $7 a game is available for 500 seats in various locations in the 400 level of the BB&T Center, Panthers spokesman Matt Sacco said.
The deal includes parking, a Panthers jersey and a ticket to four concerts in a concert series for season-ticket holders.
This isn’t the first time Florida’s put together a sweetheart ticket package.
Last year, the Panthers offered 24 home games, 24 parking passes and a Panthers jersey for $173 — a deal one Canucks fan took advantage of, becoming (I suspect) the first ever Vancouver-area Panthers season ticketholder.
- It’s Detroit Red Wings Day at PHT 11
- What does Jack Eichel mean to the Buffalo Sabres? 29
- It’s Buffalo Sabres Day at PHT 33
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 29
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 62
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? (62)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting (45)
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs (45)