Jun 13, 2013, 12:55 PM EDT
The Florida Panthers want YOU to attend a hockey game this season.
(One of theirs, preferably.)
For a limited time, the club is releasing 500 season ticket packages in which all seats costs $7 — yes, seven dollars.
If you thought the ticket price was nice, check out what else the Panthers have to offer (courtesy the Florida Sun-Sentinel):
The 44-game package for $7 a game is available for 500 seats in various locations in the 400 level of the BB&T Center, Panthers spokesman Matt Sacco said.
The deal includes parking, a Panthers jersey and a ticket to four concerts in a concert series for season-ticket holders.
This isn’t the first time Florida’s put together a sweetheart ticket package.
Last year, the Panthers offered 24 home games, 24 parking passes and a Panthers jersey for $173 — a deal one Canucks fan took advantage of, becoming (I suspect) the first ever Vancouver-area Panthers season ticketholder.
- Video: Islanders’ Hickey cut after taking a skate to the face 1
- (Video) McKenzie: NHLPA ‘entirely on board’ with Voynov suspension 2
- If allegations are true, will Kings welcome Voynov back into their ‘special’ group? 28
- Rutherford on Fleury: ‘As long as I’m the GM, he’ll be our goalie’ 15
- Datsyuk will play tonight in Montreal 4
- NHL on NBCSN: Flyers take on ‘Hawks in Chicago 8
- Jets’ Maurice apologizes for using the F-bomb at a reporter 30
- Video: Oilers win…? Oilers win! 3
- Bruins’ Miller out indefinitely after dislocating shoulder in fight 29
- Voynov released on $50K bond; NHL says ‘circumstances were different’ in Varlamov case 36
- Source: Lucic fined $5k for gesture vs. Habs (Confirmed) (121)
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely (78)
- Video: Bruins’ Lucic gestures to Habs fans after late penalty (59)
- ‘It’s stupid': Tempers flare after Kesler’s late charge on Granlund (54)
- Lucic apologizes for obscene gesture: ‘I’m obviously not proud of what I did there’ (45)