Jun 13, 2013, 1:31 AM EDT
Boston Bruins coach Claude Julien offered a quick update on forward Nathan Horton, who left the game in the first overtime and was favoring his shoulder as he went to the bench.
“Nothing to say,” said Julien, according to a post-game tweet from Stephen Whyno of the Canadian Press.
Horton appeared to injure his left shoulder after bumping with Chicago Blackhawks defenseman Niklas Hjalmarsson just to the side of the net in overtime.
That line contributed to the first two Boston goals of the game, which ultimately ended in a 4-3 triple overtime victory for the Blackhawks.
- Blue Jackets GM to Johansen: It’s about the team, not ‘one guy’ 20
- Will the NHL publicize divers? 48
- Report: NHL, Epix network to partner on Winter Classic reality series 16
- Habs to play without captain for just second time in franchise history 16
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman 46
- Devils post-Martin Brodeur era about to truly start 9
- Report: Rangers expected to announce captain on Thursday 12
- Snider: Flyers not hiding behind ‘horrible mistake’ of signing Bryzgalov 22
- P.K. Subban: ‘I’m not trying to change the game of hockey’ 24
- Demand for Canucks tickets plummeting according to broker 39