Jun 13, 2013, 1:31 AM EDT
Boston Bruins coach Claude Julien offered a quick update on forward Nathan Horton, who left the game in the first overtime and was favoring his shoulder as he went to the bench.
“Nothing to say,” said Julien, according to a post-game tweet from Stephen Whyno of the Canadian Press.
Coach said there's no update yet on Nathan Horton ^CS—
Boston Bruins (@NHLBruins) June 13, 2013
Horton appeared to injure his left shoulder after bumping with Chicago Blackhawks defenseman Niklas Hjalmarsson just to the side of the net in overtime.
That line contributed to the first two Boston goals of the game, which ultimately ended in a 4-3 triple overtime victory for the Blackhawks.
- Blue Jackets gain first-ever playoff win, tie series with Penguins 1-1 0
- Video: Seabrook ejected for charging Backes; will face hearing (update) 95
- WATCH LIVE: Minnesota Wild at Colorado Avalanche (Game 2) 0
- WATCH LIVE: Columbus Blue Jackets at Pittsburgh Penguins (Game 2) 4
- Blues come back to stun Blackhawks 4-3 in overtime, take 2-0 series lead 30
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 2) 4
- Flyers’ Mason out of Game 2, Emery to start again 50
- Lucic fined $5,000 for spearing DeKeyser 76
- Getzlaf powers Ducks to Game 2 victory, 2-0 series lead over Stars 7
- Video: Lucic spears DeKeyser from behind 115