Jun 13, 2013, 1:31 AM EST
Boston Bruins coach Claude Julien offered a quick update on forward Nathan Horton, who left the game in the first overtime and was favoring his shoulder as he went to the bench.
“Nothing to say,” said Julien, according to a post-game tweet from Stephen Whyno of the Canadian Press.
Horton appeared to injure his left shoulder after bumping with Chicago Blackhawks defenseman Niklas Hjalmarsson just to the side of the net in overtime.
That line contributed to the first two Boston goals of the game, which ultimately ended in a 4-3 triple overtime victory for the Blackhawks.
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 4
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 2
- Leafs’ luck: Bernier gives up long distance goal, things unravel in third 15
- AHL announces new Pacific Division — who could go west next? 33
- Babcock didn’t think Wings would be ‘near where we’re at’ 15
- Brodeur announces retirement, leaves ‘the game with a big smile on my face’ 15
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks’ ‘dog fight’ continues vs. red hot Ducks 4
- NHL on NBCSN: Rangers, Canadiens seek edge as divisional battles intensify 2
- Struggling Kings complete the comeback against Blackhawks 11
- Video: Tempers boil over between Capitals, Penguins 46