Jun 13, 2013, 1:31 AM EST
Boston Bruins coach Claude Julien offered a quick update on forward Nathan Horton, who left the game in the first overtime and was favoring his shoulder as he went to the bench.
“Nothing to say,” said Julien, according to a post-game tweet from Stephen Whyno of the Canadian Press.
Horton appeared to injure his left shoulder after bumping with Chicago Blackhawks defenseman Niklas Hjalmarsson just to the side of the net in overtime.
That line contributed to the first two Boston goals of the game, which ultimately ended in a 4-3 triple overtime victory for the Blackhawks.
- Miller’s second straight shutout puts Canucks in NHL lead 15
- Video: Ennis fires behind his back while falling, scores 3
- Video: Hjalmarsson crushes Kesler, Lindholm scores in wild sequence (Updated) 6
- Trade: Ducks get Brewer from Lightning; Beauchemin out 4-6 weeks 2
- Thanksgiving Shutdown: Rangers blank listless Flyers for second time this season 25
- Video: Martin St. Louis scores goal for 1,000th point 2
- Actual video proof that Brodeur is practicing with the Blues 5
- Return of the Mac: Rangers captain McDonagh in today vs. Flyers 3
- NHL on NBC: Rangers vs. Flyers in a Thanksgiving Showdown 2
- Garbutt suspended two games for ‘reckless’ knee-on-knee hit 1
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (101)
- Bruins’ Lucic expected to play against Habs after getting one-punched (Updated) (47)
- Report: Perron’s name comes up as Oilers seek trade for ‘top center’ (45)
- Video: Bruins see two goals waved off (44)
- Isles make some history; Are the Flyers headed for trouble? (43)