Jun 13, 2013, 1:31 AM EDT
Boston Bruins coach Claude Julien offered a quick update on forward Nathan Horton, who left the game in the first overtime and was favoring his shoulder as he went to the bench.
“Nothing to say,” said Julien, according to a post-game tweet from Stephen Whyno of the Canadian Press.
Horton appeared to injure his left shoulder after bumping with Chicago Blackhawks defenseman Niklas Hjalmarsson just to the side of the net in overtime.
That line contributed to the first two Boston goals of the game, which ultimately ended in a 4-3 triple overtime victory for the Blackhawks.
- Report: Plotnikov paid $500K to get out of KHL contract 8
- Philadelphia signs ’15 first rounder Provorov 8
- Brandon Saad brings championship experience to Blue Jackets 20
- Sharks sign Joel Ward to three-year deal 21
- Sabres lock up O’Reilly through 2022-23 71
- Locked in: Columbus signs Saad to six-year, $36M deal 27
- Oilers sign McDavid to entry-level contract 29
- ‘Hawks would like to re-sign Oduya, but still working through ‘financial hurdles’ 17
- Trade: Caps acquire Oshie from Blues for Brouwer, Copley and draft pick 73
- Voynov takes plea, gets 90 days in jail plus probation 66
- Blockbuster: Kessel traded to the Penguins (131)
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad; Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (93)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Trade: Caps acquire Oshie from Blues for Brouwer, Copley and draft pick (73)