Jun 13, 2013, 4:21 PM EST
Boston could have a big problem in the Stanley Cup Final.
Bruins coach Claude Julien says forward Nathan Horton is day-to-day with a suspected arm or shoulder injury suffered late in last night’s Game 1.
Horton was injured in the closing minutes of the first overtime last night and did not return to action. He’s been teamed up on a line with his usual mates in David Krejci and Milan Lucic. Tyler Seguin took his spot on that line after leaving the game.
If Horton can’t go in Game 2, Seguin will need to break out of his playoffs-long funk in order to help the Bruins even-up the series. With Gregory Campbell out and now possibly Horton, Julien has some big decisions awaiting him on how to replace his top right winger.
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 30
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 3
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 12
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 24
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 51
- Video: Isles’ Martin to face hearing for ‘stupid’ knee-on-knee hit 39
- NHL on NBCSN: Reloaded Red Wings, Rangers set to battle tonight 51
- Bernier bests Panthers as Luongo goes from injured (and in street clothes) to back in net 4
- Phaneuf, Cuthbert and Lupul threaten lawsuit after tweet goes to air 59
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline (78)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils (74)