Jun 13, 2013, 3:00 PM EST
The recovery period is expected to be four weeks, leaving more than enough time to be ready for training camp.
Del Zotto seemed to be in good spirits after the operation:
The 22-year-old had three goals and 18 assists in 41 games this season. His 21-point total was tops among Ranger d-men; however, he had just two points in 12 postseason games, in large part due to the struggles of the power play.
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 3
- In praise of the Hamburglar 13
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 7
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 17
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 35
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 14
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 23
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 54