Jun 12, 2013, 9:07 PM EDT
Milan Lucic got the Boston Bruins on the scoreboard first in the 2013 Stanley Cup Final, and it was a beauty.
Horton then made a nifty touch pass over to Lucic, who beat Corey Crawford top corner, giving the Bruins a 1-0 lead in the first period of Game 1 of the final.
It’s another example of the great work the HuLK line has been doing in these playoffs for Boston. With the goal tonight, the trio has now combined for 54 points in these playoffs.
- Ducks hold off spirited Stars comeback, take 1-0 series lead 1
- Weise gives Canadiens 1-0 series lead with overtime win 7
- Penguins outlast Blue Jackets, take Game 1 26
- Emery to start Game 1 versus Rangers 79
- Bulletin-board material: Why your team won’t win the Stanley Cup 36
- PHT staff picks: Who’s going to win the Stanley Cup? 57
- 2014 Stanley Cup Playoffs: PHT’s Round 1 picks 35
- Pressing Question: Can the Blackhawks avoid the Stanley Cup hangover? 10
- Florida wins ’14 NHL draft lottery, will pick first overall 42
- Philly mum on Mason’s availability for Game 1 vs. Rangers 26
- That’s a raise: Flyers sign MacDonald to six-year, $30 million extension (91)
- Emery to start Game 1 versus Rangers (79)
- Lightning’s Malone arrested for DUI, cocaine possession (73)
- Update: Daniel Sedin in stable condition, hospitalized after scary hit (58)
- PHT staff picks: Who’s going to win the Stanley Cup? (57)