Jun 12, 2013, 9:07 PM EDT
Milan Lucic got the Boston Bruins on the scoreboard first in the 2013 Stanley Cup Final, and it was a beauty.
Horton then made a nifty touch pass over to Lucic, who beat Corey Crawford top corner, giving the Bruins a 1-0 lead in the first period of Game 1 of the final.
It’s another example of the great work the HuLK line has been doing in these playoffs for Boston. With the goal tonight, the trio has now combined for 54 points in these playoffs.
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 48
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 70
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 40
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 40
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (70)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)