Jun 12, 2013, 9:07 PM EDT
Milan Lucic got the Boston Bruins on the scoreboard first in the 2013 Stanley Cup Final, and it was a beauty.
Horton then made a nifty touch pass over to Lucic, who beat Corey Crawford top corner, giving the Bruins a 1-0 lead in the first period of Game 1 of the final.
It’s another example of the great work the HuLK line has been doing in these playoffs for Boston. With the goal tonight, the trio has now combined for 54 points in these playoffs.
- Burrows suspended three games for ‘late hit to the head’ on Emelin 2
- Blues say Center for Disease Control hasn’t been to Scottrade, don’t plan on it coming 5
- Agent: Vanek was not ‘involved’ in money laundering 8
- Even after big changes, Isles still struggling defensively 13
- Back to junior: Sabres return Reinhart to WHL Kootenay 4
- Report: Phone hearing for Burrows, who says hit on Emelin wasn’t late 35
- Video: Burrows catches Emelin with a late hit (Updated) 12
- Report: Thomas Vanek involved in money laundering scandal 36
- Video: Devils (finally) win a shootout 4
- Video: Lucic and Stewart drop the gloves 24
- Video: John Moore with an elbow to the head of Erik Haula (Updated) (62)
- Report: Varlamov being sued by ex-girlfriend (47)
- Kreider calls Brodin hit a ‘bang-bang play,’ doesn’t plan to dramatically change his game (46)
- No hearing scheduled for Kreider after Brodin hit (44)
- Kopitar out, Lombardi irate as Kings will play shorthanded vs. Flyers (40)