Jun 12, 2013, 9:07 PM EST
Milan Lucic got the Boston Bruins on the scoreboard first in the 2013 Stanley Cup Final, and it was a beauty.
Horton then made a nifty touch pass over to Lucic, who beat Corey Crawford top corner, giving the Bruins a 1-0 lead in the first period of Game 1 of the final.
It’s another example of the great work the HuLK line has been doing in these playoffs for Boston. With the goal tonight, the trio has now combined for 54 points in these playoffs.
- Seriously? Stress fracture sidelines Columbus’ Jenner for 1-2 months 4
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 25
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 6
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 15
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 16
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8
- Could Vermette land in Washington? 8
- Pens confirm Maatta has the mumps 5
- As holiday roster freeze approaches, Bruins linked to Oshie, Kassian 27