Jun 12, 2013, 11:04 AM EDT
And we immediately head to the hotel bar…
Actually, we didn’t have time for our customary morning cocktail, as Halford broke his laptop last night, so it was off to Staples for a replacement. Is Toshiba a good brand? Probably not, but that’s what he got because it was cheap.
Anyway, we’ll have our Stanley Cup picks up in a bit, plus all the news of the day. After that, it’s off to the United Center for Gary Bettman’s press conference at 5 p.m. local time. Do you think anyone will ask the commissioner about the Phoenix Coyotes ownership situation? Stay tuned!
Then, of course, it’s Game 1 of the Final between the Chicago Blackhawks and the Boston Bruins. Which we’ll watch.
- Bishop bounced back in Game 5, but did the Rangers test him enough? 3
- Surging Stamkos: Lightning put Rangers on the brink 15
- Report: Blues will stick with Hitchcock ‘barring anything dramatic’ 11
- WATCH LIVE: Lightning at Rangers, Game 5 of Eastern Conference Final 0
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ 40
- Video: ‘It’s not the ideal situation,’ says OT hero Vermette of being a healthy scratch 5
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks 60
- Video: Ducks score three goals in 37 seconds to take third-period lead 9
- WATCH LIVE: Ducks at Blackhawks, Western Conference Final Game 4 0
- Cooper on replacing Bishop: ‘That is asinine to me’ 25
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (174)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Russia to be punished for ‘completely out of order’ actions after Worlds final loss to Canada (91)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)