Jun 12, 2013, 11:04 AM EDT
And we immediately head to the hotel bar…
Actually, we didn’t have time for our customary morning cocktail, as Halford broke his laptop last night, so it was off to Staples for a replacement. Is Toshiba a good brand? Probably not, but that’s what he got because it was cheap.
Anyway, we’ll have our Stanley Cup picks up in a bit, plus all the news of the day. After that, it’s off to the United Center for Gary Bettman’s press conference at 5 p.m. local time. Do you think anyone will ask the commissioner about the Phoenix Coyotes ownership situation? Stay tuned!
Then, of course, it’s Game 1 of the Final between the Chicago Blackhawks and the Boston Bruins. Which we’ll watch.
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 19
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 54
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 44
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)