Jun 11, 2013, 3:11 PM EDT
The 28-year-old defenseman is a veteran of 252 NHL games. He spent four seasons with the University of Maine before finding some success with the Tampa Bay Lightning.
Things haven’t gone particularly well for him since he left Tampa Bay though. He signed with the Minnesota Wild for the 2011-12 campaign, but was limited to just 17 games due to injuries. He then suffered a broken finger and a concussion as a member of the Ottawa Senators in 2013 and ended up playing in just 11 games.
Lundin has never been a major offensive contributor at NHL level, but he is able eat up minutes and frequently blocked shots.
- Getzlaf powers Ducks to Game 2 victory, 2-0 series lead over Stars 0
- Video: Lucic spears DeKeyser from behind 61
- Detroit stuns favored Bruins with late goal to take Game 1 34
- Crashing Lightning: Montreal crushes Tampa Bay, takes 2-0 series lead 6
- Quenneville gets $25,000 fine for ‘bush-league move’ 12
- NHL looking into Quenneville’s ‘grabby’ gesture from Game 1 40
- Getzlaf to play Game 2, looks awful 20
- Video: PHT Extra — can Detroit exploit Boston’s blueline? 13
- Sharks go on the attack, defeat Kings in Game 1 16
- Avalanche win in OT, complete third-period comeback 63