Jun 11, 2013, 3:11 PM EST
The 28-year-old defenseman is a veteran of 252 NHL games. He spent four seasons with the University of Maine before finding some success with the Tampa Bay Lightning.
Things haven’t gone particularly well for him since he left Tampa Bay though. He signed with the Minnesota Wild for the 2011-12 campaign, but was limited to just 17 games due to injuries. He then suffered a broken finger and a concussion as a member of the Ottawa Senators in 2013 and ended up playing in just 11 games.
Lundin has never been a major offensive contributor at NHL level, but he is able eat up minutes and frequently blocked shots.
- Report: Canes’ Jordan Staal to make season debut Monday 1
- ‘We can build on this': Devils lose with Lou Lamoriello behind the bench 5
- Video: Nyquist scores OT winner on incredible individual effort 8
- Video: Ovechkin crushes Letang, Capitals cruise by the Penguins 6
- Video: Prout, Lucic drop the gloves in highly anticipated scrap 72
- Video: NHL on NBC panel breaks down the coaching situation in New Jersey 4
- Lou Lamoriello unveils highly unorthodox coaching plan 37
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks, Kings renew hostilities 3
- NHL on NBCSN: Can Capitals take advantage of depleted Penguins? 2
- Team Canada crushes Slovakia 14
- Sabres aren’t happy with league’s decision regarding Bartkowski (76)
- Video: Prout, Lucic drop the gloves in highly anticipated scrap (72)
- Report: NHL won’t hold hearing for Bartkowski hit (55)
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno (47)
- Could Malkin be the next player to be fined for diving? (43)