Jun 11, 2013, 3:11 PM EDT
The 28-year-old defenseman is a veteran of 252 NHL games. He spent four seasons with the University of Maine before finding some success with the Tampa Bay Lightning.
Things haven’t gone particularly well for him since he left Tampa Bay though. He signed with the Minnesota Wild for the 2011-12 campaign, but was limited to just 17 games due to injuries. He then suffered a broken finger and a concussion as a member of the Ottawa Senators in 2013 and ended up playing in just 11 games.
Lundin has never been a major offensive contributor at NHL level, but he is able eat up minutes and frequently blocked shots.
- Hamilton signs six-year deal with Flames 13
- Sharks get Jones from Bruins for first-round pick and unsigned prospect 35
- Hurricanes to buy out Semin 14
- Bruins are talking to teams about Savard, but not Rask 6
- Report: Richards part of police investigation 42
- UFA of the Day: Mike Green 4
- Agent: Franson has spoken with ‘half a dozen’ teams (Updated) 8
- Your 2015 HHOF Class: Fedorov, Housley, Lidstrom, Pronger, Ruggiero 39
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder 104
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ 89
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (104)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (89)
- Trade: Flames land Dougie Hamilton for package of picks (75)
- Trade: Busy Bruins send Lucic to Kings (66)
- Consensus reached: 5 minutes of 3-on-3 OT could be in place for 2015-16 (60)