Jun 11, 2013, 3:11 PM EDT
The 28-year-old defenseman is a veteran of 252 NHL games. He spent four seasons with the University of Maine before finding some success with the Tampa Bay Lightning.
Things haven’t gone particularly well for him since he left Tampa Bay though. He signed with the Minnesota Wild for the 2011-12 campaign, but was limited to just 17 games due to injuries. He then suffered a broken finger and a concussion as a member of the Ottawa Senators in 2013 and ended up playing in just 11 games.
Lundin has never been a major offensive contributor at NHL level, but he is able eat up minutes and frequently blocked shots.
- Bettman: NHL won’t expand ‘just to fulfill somebody’s notion of symmetry 7
- Report: Johansen lowers demands, but not low enough 30
- Injuries piling up as preseason schedule begins 11
- Report: Fedorov denies contract offer was made to Johansen 8
- Report: Johansen has gotten no shortage of KHL offers 43
- Update: Drouin out with upper body injury, not expected to miss preseason 1
- Report: NHL officials to participate in preseason without new CBA 1
- Evander Kane: I know I can score 50 goals 16
- ‘C’-less Thornton comes out swing against Wilson’s ‘tomorrow team’ talk 19
- Joe Sakic’s now general manager in name too 6
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (65)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)
- Report: Johansen has gotten no shortage of KHL offers (43)