Jun 11, 2013, 3:11 PM EDT
The 28-year-old defenseman is a veteran of 252 NHL games. He spent four seasons with the University of Maine before finding some success with the Tampa Bay Lightning.
Things haven’t gone particularly well for him since he left Tampa Bay though. He signed with the Minnesota Wild for the 2011-12 campaign, but was limited to just 17 games due to injuries. He then suffered a broken finger and a concussion as a member of the Ottawa Senators in 2013 and ended up playing in just 11 games.
Lundin has never been a major offensive contributor at NHL level, but he is able eat up minutes and frequently blocked shots.
- Happy now? Kessel dropped 13 lbs. this summer 18
- Rich Peverley retires from NHL, joins Stars’ front office 10
- Update: Multiple witnesses reportedly subpoenaed in Patrick Kane rape investigation 40
- Jonathan Toews talks about the Patrick Kane situation 28
- Voynov detained by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement 26
- Ex-‘Hawks goalie Raanta tees off on former club 31
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 119
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 82
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 22
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls (119)
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? (82)
- Report: Hawks’ Kane has not been asked to waive his no-move clause (49)
- Lucic jokes about running through Rask ‘like I did (to) another goalie’ (43)
- It’s Chicago Blackhawks day at PHT (41)