Jun 10, 2013, 4:08 PM EST
Calling it a ‘bad arm,’ Sutter indicated the veteran blueliner was banged up and playing hurt during L.A.’s run to the Western Conference finals.
Despite that, Regehr still appeared in all 18 games for the Kings and averaged over 21 minutes per night — though, it must be said, he did finish with a team-worst minus-8 rating.
The Kings were impressed enough with Regehr’s play to sign him to a two-year, $6 million deal following their second round defeat of San Jose.
- Stomach flu makes Lightning’s Johnson a surprise scratch 0
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 8
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 10
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 14
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8
- Could Vermette land in Washington? 6
- Pens confirm Maatta has the mumps 5
- As holiday roster freeze approaches, Bruins linked to Oshie, Kassian 27
- Video: Pacioretty taken to hospital, reportedly no hearing expected for Stoner after questionable hit 34
- Video: Canadiens honor long-time captain Saku Koivu 2