Jun 10, 2013, 4:08 PM EST
Calling it a ‘bad arm,’ Sutter indicated the veteran blueliner was banged up and playing hurt during L.A.’s run to the Western Conference finals.
Despite that, Regehr still appeared in all 18 games for the Kings and averaged over 21 minutes per night — though, it must be said, he did finish with a team-worst minus-8 rating.
The Kings were impressed enough with Regehr’s play to sign him to a two-year, $6 million deal following their second round defeat of San Jose.
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 10
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 8
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 20
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 31
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 14
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 23
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 54