Jun 10, 2013, 6:44 PM EDT
With the Stanley Cup finals set to start on Wednesday night, it’s high time we got odds for prop bets so we can further entertain ourselves.
Bovada.lv released their odds for the series as well as other goings on for the Boston-Chicago showdown. Here’s some of the fun ones… For entertainment purposes only, of course.
As for how the series goes, they’re leaning heavily on the Blackhawks to win it all.
Series Correct Score
Boston Bruins 4-0: 14/1
Boston Bruins 4-1: 8/1
Boston Bruins 4-2: 19/4
Boston Bruins 4-3: 5/1
Chicago Blackhawks 4-0: 9/1
Chicago Blackhawks 4-1: 4/1
Chicago Blackhawks 4-2: 9/2
Chicago Blackhawks 4-3: 5/1
Total Games in the Series
Total Games in the Series
Over 5½: 5/9
Under 5½: 3/2
As for the Conn Smythe Trophy, it’s all about the goalies.
Corey Crawford (CHI) 7/4
Tuukka Rask (BOS) 9/4
David Krejci (BOS) 5/1
Marian Hossa (CHI) 7/1
Patrick Kane (CHI) 7/1
Bryan Bickell (CHI) 19/2
Zdeno Chara (BOS) 12/1
Patrice Bergeron (BOS) 15/1
Patrick Sharp (CHI) 15/1
Nathan Horton (BOS) 20/1
Brad Marchand (BOS) 20/1
Duncan Keith (CHI) 25/1
Jaromir Jagr (BOS) 50/1
Jonathan Toews (CHI) 50/1
Krejci is the playoffs points leader so that’s not surprising to see him right there with both goalies.
As for more wacky stuff, odds on whether there will be a suspension in the finals are 3/1 there will be and 1/5 there won’t be one. Look out, Duncan Keith!
You can also get 2/5 odds on there being a fighting major in the finals (39/20 there won’t be), and 2/7 odds against there being a double-overtime game (11/4 there will be). Now when you’re making bets with your pals at the pub you know what kind of numbers you can hit them with.
- Lundqvist on Game 7: ‘You’re definitely nervous, but it comes down to teamwork’ 1
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue 38
- Stanley Cup Final to begin June 3 5
- Caps’ Backstrom undergoes arthroscopic hip surgery 3
- Report: Sens’ Murray to retire after next season 0
- Of course: ‘Hawks, Ducks’ back-and-forth series is going to Game 7 47
- WATCH LIVE: Ducks at Blackhawks, Western Conference Final Game 6 1
- As Bolts deal with illness, extra day of rest could prove beneficial 11
- Sounds like it’s Rundblad, not TVR, in for Chicago on defense 17
- On Kreider, and trying ‘to turn the other cheek’ 54
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (75)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)
- On Kreider, and trying ‘to turn the other cheek’ (54)
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL (53)