Jun 10, 2013, 6:44 PM EDT
With the Stanley Cup finals set to start on Wednesday night, it’s high time we got odds for prop bets so we can further entertain ourselves.
Bovada.lv released their odds for the series as well as other goings on for the Boston-Chicago showdown. Here’s some of the fun ones… For entertainment purposes only, of course.
As for how the series goes, they’re leaning heavily on the Blackhawks to win it all.
Series Correct Score
Boston Bruins 4-0: 14/1
Boston Bruins 4-1: 8/1
Boston Bruins 4-2: 19/4
Boston Bruins 4-3: 5/1
Chicago Blackhawks 4-0: 9/1
Chicago Blackhawks 4-1: 4/1
Chicago Blackhawks 4-2: 9/2
Chicago Blackhawks 4-3: 5/1
Total Games in the Series
Total Games in the Series
Over 5½: 5/9
Under 5½: 3/2
As for the Conn Smythe Trophy, it’s all about the goalies.
Corey Crawford (CHI) 7/4
Tuukka Rask (BOS) 9/4
David Krejci (BOS) 5/1
Marian Hossa (CHI) 7/1
Patrick Kane (CHI) 7/1
Bryan Bickell (CHI) 19/2
Zdeno Chara (BOS) 12/1
Patrice Bergeron (BOS) 15/1
Patrick Sharp (CHI) 15/1
Nathan Horton (BOS) 20/1
Brad Marchand (BOS) 20/1
Duncan Keith (CHI) 25/1
Jaromir Jagr (BOS) 50/1
Jonathan Toews (CHI) 50/1
Krejci is the playoffs points leader so that’s not surprising to see him right there with both goalies.
As for more wacky stuff, odds on whether there will be a suspension in the finals are 3/1 there will be and 1/5 there won’t be one. Look out, Duncan Keith!
You can also get 2/5 odds on there being a fighting major in the finals (39/20 there won’t be), and 2/7 odds against there being a double-overtime game (11/4 there will be). Now when you’re making bets with your pals at the pub you know what kind of numbers you can hit them with.
- After not seeing ‘eye-to-eye’ with Carlyle, Reimer will compete for No. 1 gig 4
- Two down, one to go: Wings ink Tatar to three-year, $8.25M deal 11
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal 62
- Subban not eager to discuss contract talks 33
- Leafs re-sign Reimer — two years, $4.6 million 22
- Gorges still can’t explain falling out of favor in Montreal 13
- Eller, Habs agree to four-year, $14 million contract 10
- Cory Sarich hospitalized following cycling accident, expects ‘full recovery’ 7
- Stamkos shrugs off talk of LeBron-like homecoming to Toronto in 2016 31
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain 45
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (69)
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal (62)
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain (45)
- Arena deal in jeopardy? Glendale mayor requests investigation into ‘clear violation’ of state law (42)
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal (42)