Jun 10, 2013, 6:44 PM EDT
With the Stanley Cup finals set to start on Wednesday night, it’s high time we got odds for prop bets so we can further entertain ourselves.
Bovada.lv released their odds for the series as well as other goings on for the Boston-Chicago showdown. Here’s some of the fun ones… For entertainment purposes only, of course.
As for how the series goes, they’re leaning heavily on the Blackhawks to win it all.
Series Correct Score
Boston Bruins 4-0: 14/1
Boston Bruins 4-1: 8/1
Boston Bruins 4-2: 19/4
Boston Bruins 4-3: 5/1
Chicago Blackhawks 4-0: 9/1
Chicago Blackhawks 4-1: 4/1
Chicago Blackhawks 4-2: 9/2
Chicago Blackhawks 4-3: 5/1
Total Games in the Series
Total Games in the Series
Over 5½: 5/9
Under 5½: 3/2
As for the Conn Smythe Trophy, it’s all about the goalies.
Corey Crawford (CHI) 7/4
Tuukka Rask (BOS) 9/4
David Krejci (BOS) 5/1
Marian Hossa (CHI) 7/1
Patrick Kane (CHI) 7/1
Bryan Bickell (CHI) 19/2
Zdeno Chara (BOS) 12/1
Patrice Bergeron (BOS) 15/1
Patrick Sharp (CHI) 15/1
Nathan Horton (BOS) 20/1
Brad Marchand (BOS) 20/1
Duncan Keith (CHI) 25/1
Jaromir Jagr (BOS) 50/1
Jonathan Toews (CHI) 50/1
Krejci is the playoffs points leader so that’s not surprising to see him right there with both goalies.
As for more wacky stuff, odds on whether there will be a suspension in the finals are 3/1 there will be and 1/5 there won’t be one. Look out, Duncan Keith!
You can also get 2/5 odds on there being a fighting major in the finals (39/20 there won’t be), and 2/7 odds against there being a double-overtime game (11/4 there will be). Now when you’re making bets with your pals at the pub you know what kind of numbers you can hit them with.
- Peverley asked to return to game following ‘cardiac event’ 12
- NHL postpones Blue Jackets-Stars game following Peverley’s collapse 15
- Peverley hospitalized, conscious after collapsing on Stars bench (Update) 11
- Sens’ Ceci won’t return after Weber’s shot lacerates his ear (Update) 7
- Gillis pleads his case: ‘We are enduring a challenging period’ 21
- Nolan gets a game for punching ‘unsuspecting’ Joensuu 32
- It doesn’t sound like 3-on-3 overtime is going to be a thing 38
- Blues finish night on top of NHL standings after shootout win 15
- Kings’ Nolan gets double-minor for punching Oilers’ Joensuu 54
- Extended overtime likely to be on agenda in GMs’ March meeting 42
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (70)
- Report: Flyers table ‘substantial offer’ for Kesler, also inquiring about Edler (59)