Jun 10, 2013, 6:44 PM EDT
With the Stanley Cup finals set to start on Wednesday night, it’s high time we got odds for prop bets so we can further entertain ourselves.
Bovada.lv released their odds for the series as well as other goings on for the Boston-Chicago showdown. Here’s some of the fun ones… For entertainment purposes only, of course.
As for how the series goes, they’re leaning heavily on the Blackhawks to win it all.
Series Correct Score
Boston Bruins 4-0: 14/1
Boston Bruins 4-1: 8/1
Boston Bruins 4-2: 19/4
Boston Bruins 4-3: 5/1
Chicago Blackhawks 4-0: 9/1
Chicago Blackhawks 4-1: 4/1
Chicago Blackhawks 4-2: 9/2
Chicago Blackhawks 4-3: 5/1
Total Games in the Series
Total Games in the Series
Over 5½: 5/9
Under 5½: 3/2
As for the Conn Smythe Trophy, it’s all about the goalies.
Corey Crawford (CHI) 7/4
Tuukka Rask (BOS) 9/4
David Krejci (BOS) 5/1
Marian Hossa (CHI) 7/1
Patrick Kane (CHI) 7/1
Bryan Bickell (CHI) 19/2
Zdeno Chara (BOS) 12/1
Patrice Bergeron (BOS) 15/1
Patrick Sharp (CHI) 15/1
Nathan Horton (BOS) 20/1
Brad Marchand (BOS) 20/1
Duncan Keith (CHI) 25/1
Jaromir Jagr (BOS) 50/1
Jonathan Toews (CHI) 50/1
Krejci is the playoffs points leader so that’s not surprising to see him right there with both goalies.
As for more wacky stuff, odds on whether there will be a suspension in the finals are 3/1 there will be and 1/5 there won’t be one. Look out, Duncan Keith!
You can also get 2/5 odds on there being a fighting major in the finals (39/20 there won’t be), and 2/7 odds against there being a double-overtime game (11/4 there will be). Now when you’re making bets with your pals at the pub you know what kind of numbers you can hit them with.
- It’s Buffalo Sabres Day at PHT 15
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 23
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 57
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 44
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? (57)