Jun 9, 2013, 12:35 AM EDT
The Chicago Blackhawks wanted more from Patrick Kane. He certainly delivered in Game 5 on Saturday.
The gifted American winger scored three of Chicago’s four goals against the Los Angeles Kings, including the series-clinching OT-winner. Let’s watch them in chronological order.
First, here’s 2-0 goal, which took place 5:59 into the first period:
Next, Kane made it 3-2 late in the third, which seemed like it would be the decisive tally:
Finally, here’s his 4-3 tally, which happened around the midway point of double OT:
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 61
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5