Jun 9, 2013, 1:20 AM EST
The 2013 playoffs press conferences no longer feature the yin-and-yang of coaches in John Tortorella and Darryl Sutter.
While the fired New York Rangers coach was unpredictable (aside from being surly), the recently eliminated Los Angeles Kings head coach brought a genial but difficult vibe to his post-game thoughts. Many will miss that, but at least he provided CSNChicago.com’s Nina Falcone and others with this gem after Game 5’s 4-3 double OT defeat:
“There’s not much you can do, but giving up bad goals puts your head between your legs and it gets your [expletive] kicked,” Sutter said.
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 13
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 8
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 20
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 31
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 14
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 23
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 54