Jun 9, 2013, 6:47 PM EST
One National Hockey League season may be enough for Leo Komarov.
Reports surfaced Sunday that Komarov, who is from Narva, Estonia, plans to leave the NHL and the Toronto Maple Leafs and return to Dynamo Moscow in the KHL.
In 42 regular season games, Komarov scored four goals and had nine points, to go along with 18 penalty minutes.
He spent three seasons with Dynamo Moscow, prior to coming over to North America and the Leafs.
Komarov, 26, is a pending restricted free agent.
In May, there were reports that stated Komarov was in negotiations with his old KHL club, but said he was also waiting to hear an offer from the Maple Leafs.
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head 132
- Report: Dion Phaneuf will face hearing for hit on Kevan Miller 97
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ 115
- Lecavalier out 3-4 weeks with non-displaced fracture in back 8
- Islanders players hold closed-door meeting after ninth straight loss 14
- Penguins’ Neal has phone hearing for knee on Bruins’ Marchand 89
- Shawn Thornton confirms hearing with NHL Department of Player Safety (Updated) 87
- Video: Penguins’ Neal knees Bruins’ Marchand 69
- Penguins announce Brooks Orpik ‘alert and conscious’ (Updated) 47
- Shawn Thornton: ‘People could probably criticize that I’m a little too honorable’ 78
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (180)
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head (135)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (127)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (115)
- Report: Dion Phaneuf will face hearing for hit on Kevan Miller (97)