Jun 9, 2013, 6:47 PM EDT
One National Hockey League season may be enough for Leo Komarov.
Reports surfaced Sunday that Komarov, who is from Narva, Estonia, plans to leave the NHL and the Toronto Maple Leafs and return to Dynamo Moscow in the KHL.
In 42 regular season games, Komarov scored four goals and had nine points, to go along with 18 penalty minutes.
He spent three seasons with Dynamo Moscow, prior to coming over to North America and the Leafs.
Komarov, 26, is a pending restricted free agent.
In May, there were reports that stated Komarov was in negotiations with his old KHL club, but said he was also waiting to hear an offer from the Maple Leafs.
- WATCH LIVE: Tampa Bay Lightning at Montreal Canadiens (Game 3) 0
- Bruins handle Red Wings 4-1, tie series 1-1 28
- Flyers overcome two-goal deficit to finally win at MSG 51
- NHL suspends Seabrook three games for charging into Backes 82
- MacKinnon, Avs shine against Wild, take 2-0 series lead 23
- Video: Roenick says MacKinnon is more dominant at 18 than Crosby was 28
- Blue Jackets gain first-ever playoff win, tie series with Penguins 1-1 49
- Video: Seabrook ejected for charging Backes; will face hearing (update) 136
- WATCH LIVE: Columbus Blue Jackets at Pittsburgh Penguins (Game 2) 4
- Blues come back to stun Blackhawks 4-3 in overtime, take 2-0 series lead 41
- Video: Seabrook ejected for charging Backes; will face hearing (update) (136)
- Video: Lucic spears DeKeyser from behind (116)
- Flyers want to ‘punish’ McDonagh (113)
- That’s a raise: Flyers sign MacDonald to six-year, $30 million extension (91)
- NHL suspends Seabrook three games for charging into Backes (82)