Jun 8, 2013, 11:18 PM EDT
The last time the Chicago Blackhawks were in a playoff game where a team could be eliminated from the postseason, a controversial call was at least somewhat washed away by Brent Seabrook‘s Game 7 winner. This time around, Chicago benefited from a polarizing non-penalty, but Mike Richards eased the angst against officials by making it 3-3.
The contest is currently still in OT, so it gives us a moment to study that goal once more. Did Bryan Bickell deserve a penalty on this play, which would have called off the goal?
At least it wasn’t the game-winner.
- Treliving would be ‘shocked’ if Bennett sticks with Flames in 14-15 3
- With training camps looming, a look at some key unsigned RFAs 8
- Workhorse goalies, forwards from last season 15
- Five interesting players still on UFA market 41
- Trotz will still cheer for Preds ‘like crazy’ 4
- Hextall: Advanced statistics small, but meaningful part of Kings’ success 7
- Hayes sees opportunity with Rangers 28
- Fanspeak: Martin Brodeur named greatest Devil in franchise history 15
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 7
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 22