Jun 8, 2013, 11:18 PM EDT
The last time the Chicago Blackhawks were in a playoff game where a team could be eliminated from the postseason, a controversial call was at least somewhat washed away by Brent Seabrook‘s Game 7 winner. This time around, Chicago benefited from a polarizing non-penalty, but Mike Richards eased the angst against officials by making it 3-3.
The contest is currently still in OT, so it gives us a moment to study that goal once more. Did Bryan Bickell deserve a penalty on this play, which would have called off the goal?
At least it wasn’t the game-winner.
- Gettin’ paid: Gardiner inks five-year, $20.25M extension with Leafs 5
- Report: Trottier to join Sabres’ coaching staff 4
- Blues sign former eighth overall pick Mueller 23
- Trotz plans to let Johansson, Kuznetsov, and Burakovsky compete for time at center 35
- Eric Staal has surgery to repair ‘core muscle injury’ 4
- After not seeing ‘eye-to-eye’ with Carlyle, Reimer will compete for No. 1 gig 16
- Two down, one to go: Wings ink Tatar to three-year, $8.25M deal 12
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal 63
- Subban not eager to discuss contract talks 34
- Leafs re-sign Reimer — two years, $4.6 million 22
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (69)
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal (63)
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain (45)
- Arena deal in jeopardy? Glendale mayor requests investigation into ‘clear violation’ of state law (42)
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal (42)