Jun 8, 2013, 11:18 PM EST
The last time the Chicago Blackhawks were in a playoff game where a team could be eliminated from the postseason, a controversial call was at least somewhat washed away by Brent Seabrook‘s Game 7 winner. This time around, Chicago benefited from a polarizing non-penalty, but Mike Richards eased the angst against officials by making it 3-3.
The contest is currently still in OT, so it gives us a moment to study that goal once more. Did Bryan Bickell deserve a penalty on this play, which would have called off the goal?
At least it wasn’t the game-winner.
- Struggling Kings complete the comeback against Blackhawks 1
- Video: Tempers boil over between Capitals, Penguins 27
- Isles’ Clutterbuck latest to be fined for diving 18
- No hearing scheduled for Kesler after ‘dirty play’ on Dorsett 22
- Why NHL fans — no matter where they live — should care about the plunging Canadian dollar 32
- Trade: Pens acquire Lapierre from Blues for Goc 63
- Video: Habs’ Emelin ejected for hit on Stars’ Spezza 31
- Martin Brodeur to retire, become Blues asst. GM (Updated) 44
- Mike Richards clears waivers 35
- Game on: Islanders-Rangers to be played despite storm 15