Jun 8, 2013, 11:18 PM EDT
The last time the Chicago Blackhawks were in a playoff game where a team could be eliminated from the postseason, a controversial call was at least somewhat washed away by Brent Seabrook‘s Game 7 winner. This time around, Chicago benefited from a polarizing non-penalty, but Mike Richards eased the angst against officials by making it 3-3.
The contest is currently still in OT, so it gives us a moment to study that goal once more. Did Bryan Bickell deserve a penalty on this play, which would have called off the goal?
At least it wasn’t the game-winner.
- Report: Brodie’s contract extension with Calgary expected Monday 0
- Video: Rangers score twice in record time 3
- Video: Quick robs Parise as part of 40-save performance 11
- Ruff blasts Dallas for playing ‘garbage hockey’ vs. Flyers 6
- Schwartz’s first career hat trick leads Blues past Coyotes 2
- Giroux nets OT winner as Flyers top Stars 3
- Miller suffers upper body injury in Bruins win 3
- Lucic apologizes for obscene gesture: ‘I’m obviously not proud of what I did there’ 45
- Report: Islanders were sold for $485 million 8
- Scrivens believes Oilers are ‘starting to build winning habits’ 9
- Source: Lucic fined $5k for gesture vs. Habs (Confirmed) (119)
- Discuss: Avs beat B’s with last-second — literally! — goal (64)
- Video: Bruins’ Lucic gestures to Habs fans after late penalty (59)
- Panthers set another record with low attendance (56)
- ‘It’s stupid': Tempers flare after Kesler’s late charge on Granlund (53)