Jun 8, 2013, 11:18 PM EDT
The last time the Chicago Blackhawks were in a playoff game where a team could be eliminated from the postseason, a controversial call was at least somewhat washed away by Brent Seabrook‘s Game 7 winner. This time around, Chicago benefited from a polarizing non-penalty, but Mike Richards eased the angst against officials by making it 3-3.
The contest is currently still in OT, so it gives us a moment to study that goal once more. Did Bryan Bickell deserve a penalty on this play, which would have called off the goal?
At least it wasn’t the game-winner.
- Cory Sarich hospitalized following cycling accident, expects ‘full recovery’ 1
- Stamkos shrugs off talk of LeBron-like homecoming to Toronto in 2016 20
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain 30
- Rangers and Kreider avoid arbitration, agree on two-year deal 30
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal 42
- Advancement? Leafs sign Booth for one year, $1.1M 25
- Leafs hire 28-year-old stats advocate as assistant GM 30
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 68
- Stars, Roussel agree on four-year, $8 million deal 3
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation 61
- Babcock fires back over allegations that free agents avoid him (77)
- Babcock: Cleary a ‘calculated risk’ after playing last year ‘on one leg’ (70)
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (68)
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation (61)
- Report: Zuccarello wants $4.5M per on new deal, Brassard eyeing $5.5M (58)