Jun 8, 2013, 9:59 PM EST
It’s easy to get distracted by all Brad Marchand‘s histrionics and forget the fact that he’s developed into a go-to guy for the Boston Bruins.
The budding star/pest already has two 20+ goal seasons to his name and nearly did as much in this abbreviated season (18 goals in 45 games in 2013).
He came up big in the 2013 Eastern Conference finals, scoring two goals and assisting on the Bruins’ last two game-winners in four successful contests against the Pittsburgh Penguins. Keith Jones gives Marchand’s play – and his agitating ways – a glowing review in the video below:
- Video: Pacioretty taken to hospital, reportedly no hearing expected for Stoner after questionable hit 4
- Video: Canadiens honor long-time captain Saku Koivu 2
- Crosby back for Pens after missing three games with the mumps 1
- Comparing the shot differentials of all 30 teams 9
- PHT interviews Jim Nill, who’s ‘not surprised’ by Stars’ early-season struggles 2
- Mark Howe on his father’s health: ‘He’s back in the ballgame’ 3
- Holland: ‘I’m not against fighting’ 8
- Preds’ Neal fined for diving 24
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 5
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 11