Jun 8, 2013, 9:40 PM EDT
Roloson, 43, worked with the team’s younger goalie prospects after failing to continue his NHL career as a netminder. It wouldn’t be shocking if he was being groomed for that job from the start.
The Windsor Star notes that he’s giving a lecture on goaltending at the 26th Roger Neilson’s coaching clinic on Sunday, so this quote might shed some light on how he thinks people should handle a group of players who are often depicted as zany characters.
“You know, they talk like goalies act a little weird and different,” Roloson said. “I don’t buy into that. I’m not that guy, but there are some different ducks and there are hurdles you can get over to bridge that gap.”
(H/T to Rotoworld.)
- Fanspeak: Martin Brodeur named greatest Devil in franchise history 8
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 6
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 22
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 27
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 6
- Oilers ink Schultz to one-year deal 2
- It’s Boston Bruins day on PHT 44
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabre in franchise history 35
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 7
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 20