Jun 8, 2013, 4:31 PM EST
The Chicago Blackhawks lineup will be back to normal for tonight’s Game 5.
Defenseman Duncan Keith will return to action for the Blackhawks tonight after serving a one-game suspension for slashing Kings forward Jeff Carter. If he has any issues with being sat down for a game by the league, he’s not sharing them as Tracey Myers of CSNChicago.com reports.
“It doesn’t matter what my opinion is,” he said. “Like I said (after Game 3), I didn’t mean to get him where I got him. I know it doesn’t look good. But I’m glad he’s back playing for them. It doesn’t matter what my opinion on the suspension was.”
Keith’s return will put Sheldon Brookbank back in the press box tonight, meanwhile Brent Seabrook gets his old defensive partner back. Considering the Kings got their two goals in Game 4 against the pairing of Brookbank and Nick Leddy, the prospects for a return to offense on the road tonight look less-than optimistic.
- Flyers’ Rinaldo suspended eight games for his hit on Letang 45
- Isles’ rise to be tested as they lose Okposo for 6-8 weeks 16
- L.A. Sorry? Kings waive Mike Richards 122
- Bobrovsky out 4-6 weeks, Jackets recall goalie Forsberg 3
- Blue Jackets proud as Columbus shows it’s a hockey town 24
- From contract dispute to All-Star MVP, Johansen’s had quite the year 17
- Marc-Andre Fleury would like to remind the Columbus crowd that the Penguins beat the Blue Jackets in the playoffs 33
- Cannonball Run…and gun: Team Toews wins highest-scoring game in ASG history 27
- Supercut: Every goal from the highest-scoring period in All-Star Game history 7
- Video: Team Foligno survives shootout, wins Skills Competition 4
- Columnist: Flyers ‘orchestrated’ fight night versus Pens during meal at ‘a local steakhouse’ (130)
- L.A. Sorry? Kings waive Mike Richards (123)
- Flyers’ Rinaldo: ‘I changed the whole game, man’ (112)
- Video: Rinaldo tossed for boarding Letang (79)
- Report: Flyers’ Rinaldo waives right to an in-person hearing (61)