Jun 8, 2013, 4:31 PM EDT
The Chicago Blackhawks lineup will be back to normal for tonight’s Game 5.
Defenseman Duncan Keith will return to action for the Blackhawks tonight after serving a one-game suspension for slashing Kings forward Jeff Carter. If he has any issues with being sat down for a game by the league, he’s not sharing them as Tracey Myers of CSNChicago.com reports.
“It doesn’t matter what my opinion is,” he said. “Like I said (after Game 3), I didn’t mean to get him where I got him. I know it doesn’t look good. But I’m glad he’s back playing for them. It doesn’t matter what my opinion on the suspension was.”
Keith’s return will put Sheldon Brookbank back in the press box tonight, meanwhile Brent Seabrook gets his old defensive partner back. Considering the Kings got their two goals in Game 4 against the pairing of Brookbank and Nick Leddy, the prospects for a return to offense on the road tonight look less-than optimistic.
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 0
- Canada fights back to beat Sweden at worlds 3
- NHL hockey ops explains no-goal call 33
- Jack Adams Award finalists to be announced tonight 4
- Video: Flames stun Ducks in OT to get back in the series 10
- Video: Controversial no-goal call on Flames 15
- Video: Crawford, Kane help Blackhawks push Wild to brink of elimination 53
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 1
- Prust apologizes for all the stuff he said about referee Watson 49
- Flyers will be ‘extremely patient’ with youngsters, but ‘want a winner as soon as possible’ 25
- Vigneault: ‘Standards have been set’ after Ovechkin, Backstrom hits (103)
- ‘You can’t win,’ ex-NHL ref Fraser says of Prust incident (83)
- Lightning’s Bishop silences Red Wings in hard fought Game 7 (81)
- Babcock won’t discuss future yet, but sees challenges ahead for Wings (79)
- New York second: Capitals stun Rangers for 1-0 series lead (76)