Jun 7, 2013, 9:06 PM EDT
The Boston Bruins have frustrated Sidney Crosby through the first three games of the 2013 Eastern Conference finals.
One would assume that part of the plan is to put a body on the Pittsburgh Penguins captain. Daniel Paille left the star a little shaken up after this hit, which some probably believed was interference penalty-worthy:
The good news is that the 25-year-old seems just fine. In fact, he’s arguably been more dangerous in Game 4 on Friday than he’s been for much of this series.
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 79
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 28
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5
- Wild assistant Sydor arrested for suspected drunk driving, child endangerment 30
- It’s Montreal Canadiens day at PHT 14
- Capitals’ biggest question: Is this finally the year? 32