Jun 7, 2013, 9:06 PM EDT
The Boston Bruins have frustrated Sidney Crosby through the first three games of the 2013 Eastern Conference finals.
One would assume that part of the plan is to put a body on the Pittsburgh Penguins captain. Daniel Paille left the star a little shaken up after this hit, which some probably believed was interference penalty-worthy:
The good news is that the 25-year-old seems just fine. In fact, he’s arguably been more dangerous in Game 4 on Friday than he’s been for much of this series.
- WATCH LIVE: Philadelphia Flyers at New York Rangers (Game 1) 0
- Report: Hextall ‘in the mix’ for Vancouver GM job 20
- Fuel, meet fire: Torres to return for Sharks-Kings Game 1 10
- FYI: Hartnell and Voracek have black beards now 35
- Flyers want to ‘punish’ McDonagh 111
- Oshie and Berglund out, Tarasenko in for Blues tonight vs. ‘Hawks 9
- Ducks hold off spirited Stars comeback, take 1-0 series lead 12
- Weise gives Canadiens 1-0 series lead with overtime win 7
- Penguins outlast Blue Jackets, take Game 1 63
- Emery to start Game 1 versus Rangers 79