Jun 7, 2013, 9:06 PM EDT
The Boston Bruins have frustrated Sidney Crosby through the first three games of the 2013 Eastern Conference finals.
One would assume that part of the plan is to put a body on the Pittsburgh Penguins captain. Daniel Paille left the star a little shaken up after this hit, which some probably believed was interference penalty-worthy:
The good news is that the 25-year-old seems just fine. In fact, he’s arguably been more dangerous in Game 4 on Friday than he’s been for much of this series.
- Five interesting players still on UFA market 32
- Trotz will still cheer for Preds ‘like crazy’ 4
- Hextall: Advanced statistics small, but meaningful part of Kings’ success 6
- Hayes sees opportunity with Rangers 27
- Fanspeak: Martin Brodeur named greatest Devil in franchise history 14
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 7
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 22
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 28
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 6
- Oilers ink Schultz to one-year deal 3