Jun 7, 2013, 9:47 PM EDT
Whether you’re griping about obstruction calls that don’t come (or come too inconsistently) or rolling your eyes at the latest puck-over-the-glass penalty, chances are that the 2013 playoffs will provide fans with opportunities to complain.
It turns out fans aren’t alone, though. Many pundits, writers and other observers have critiqued the zebras this postseason. As you can see from the video below, Mike Milbury hasn’t been happy with the way they’re using their whistles, either.
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 35
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 45
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 32
- Different tune: Moore hasn’t settled with Bertuzzi, says brother 27
- Rangers win Kevin Hayes sweepstakes 25
- Kovalev compares Subban to Leetch, says he isn’t worth the money 50
- Under pressure: Rick Nash 9
- Wang sells Isles to ex-Caps owner Ledecky 41
- Report: MLSE CEO Leiweke to step down (Update: Leiweke denies move) 6
- Report: Bertuzzi-Moore case settled out of court (Update: Bertuzzi’s lawyer confirms) 35