Jun 7, 2013, 7:57 PM EDT
It’s unclear if Tyler Kennedy watched the last two games of the 2013 Eastern Conference finals in street clothes because he was injured or because the Pittsburgh Penguins were unhappy with his play, but he’ll be back in Game 4 on Friday.
(For what it’s worth, he’s been listed as a healthy scratch.)
The 26-year-old will replace Joe Vitale, who logged less than 10 minutes of ice time in a Game 3 that went to double overtime.
As expected, the Boston Bruins will insert Kaspars Daugavins in the lineup for injured forward Gregory Campbell. He’ll skate with Rich Peverley and Tyler Seguin while Chris Kelly centers Daniel Paille and Shawn Thornton.
- Report: Hextall ‘in the mix’ for Vancouver GM job 12
- Fuel, meet fire: Torres to return for Sharks-Kings Game 1 8
- FYI: Hartnell and Voracek have black beards now 31
- Flyers want to ‘punish’ McDonagh 110
- Oshie and Berglund out, Tarasenko in for Blues tonight vs. ‘Hawks 9
- Ducks hold off spirited Stars comeback, take 1-0 series lead 11
- Weise gives Canadiens 1-0 series lead with overtime win 7
- Penguins outlast Blue Jackets, take Game 1 63
- Emery to start Game 1 versus Rangers 79
- Bulletin-board material: Why your team won’t win the Stanley Cup 37