Jun 7, 2013, 7:57 PM EDT
It’s unclear if Tyler Kennedy watched the last two games of the 2013 Eastern Conference finals in street clothes because he was injured or because the Pittsburgh Penguins were unhappy with his play, but he’ll be back in Game 4 on Friday.
(For what it’s worth, he’s been listed as a healthy scratch.)
The 26-year-old will replace Joe Vitale, who logged less than 10 minutes of ice time in a Game 3 that went to double overtime.
As expected, the Boston Bruins will insert Kaspars Daugavins in the lineup for injured forward Gregory Campbell. He’ll skate with Rich Peverley and Tyler Seguin while Chris Kelly centers Daniel Paille and Shawn Thornton.
- Video: Kessel, Booth get into altercation at Leafs practice 15
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 25
- After Howard fails to ‘bounce back,’ Mrazek to receive ‘opportunity’ 30
- Bruins can’t hold Ducks off, suffer sixth loss in a row 27
- Ticket punched: Rangers become first team to clinch 2015 playoff berth 13
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT 51
- Marchand: If Bruins miss playoffs, ‘this is going to be a much different group next year’ 20
- Is Lecavalier offering to retire early to facilitate trade out of Philly? 28
- Hextall insists he’s ‘on the same page’ with Snider 16
- Krejci ‘probable’ to return versus Ducks 11
- Dreger: ‘In Kessel’s case, I firmly believe he’s going to be traded’ (73)
- Red Wings beat Blues in OT, but should winning goal count? (56)
- Tank-worthy? Connor McDavid finishes OHL season with 120 points in 47 games (56)
- Report: No fine or suspension for Tyler Toffoli’s hit on Alex Burrows (51)
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT (51)