Jun 7, 2013, 7:57 PM EST
It’s unclear if Tyler Kennedy watched the last two games of the 2013 Eastern Conference finals in street clothes because he was injured or because the Pittsburgh Penguins were unhappy with his play, but he’ll be back in Game 4 on Friday.
(For what it’s worth, he’s been listed as a healthy scratch.)
The 26-year-old will replace Joe Vitale, who logged less than 10 minutes of ice time in a Game 3 that went to double overtime.
As expected, the Boston Bruins will insert Kaspars Daugavins in the lineup for injured forward Gregory Campbell. He’ll skate with Rich Peverley and Tyler Seguin while Chris Kelly centers Daniel Paille and Shawn Thornton.
- ‘We can build on this': Devils lose with Lou Lamoriello behind the bench 1
- Video: Nyquist scores OT winner on incredible individual effort 3
- Video: Ovechkin crushes Letang, Capitals cruise by the Penguins 4
- Video: Prout, Lucic drop the gloves in highly anticipated scrap 55
- Video: NHL on NBC panel breaks down the coaching situation in New Jersey 2
- Lou Lamoriello unveils highly unorthodox coaching plan 37
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks, Kings renew hostilities 3
- NHL on NBCSN: Can Capitals take advantage of depleted Penguins? 2
- Team Canada crushes Slovakia 14
- Criticism spreads to GM Lou Lamoriello after Devils fire DeBoer 10
- Sabres aren’t happy with league’s decision regarding Bartkowski (76)
- Video: Prout, Lucic drop the gloves in highly anticipated scrap (57)
- Report: NHL won’t hold hearing for Bartkowski hit (55)
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno (47)
- Could Malkin be the next player to be fined for diving? (43)