Jun 7, 2013, 12:29 AM EDT
Evander Kane apparently doesn’t like watching playoff hockey, and there’s a very specific reason as to why.
He let his feelings on the subject be known with four tweets that were sent out into the social media world, while the Chicago Blackhawks and L.A. Kings were battling it out during the third period of Game 4 of the Western Conference final.
Oh yeah, the Blackhawks won and now lead the best-of-seven series 3-1.
“I’m sick of sitting here at this time of the year not having a chance to win, not scoring goals, not winning games and not winning rounds,” Kane said on his Twitter account Thursday evening.
“It really pisses me off and I’m done with these kind of results. It’s time to start winning and it’s starting now.”
The Jets, in just their second NHL season back in Winnipeg, missed out on the last playoff spot in the Eastern Conference by four points.
In four NHL seasons, Kane has never played a Stanley Cup playoff game.
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 28
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 23
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 10
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 40
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 40
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 58
- He’s baaaaaack: Leafs pull a stunner, hire Lamoriello as GM (Updated) (84)
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (70)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)