Jun 7, 2013, 12:29 AM EDT
Evander Kane apparently doesn’t like watching playoff hockey, and there’s a very specific reason as to why.
He let his feelings on the subject be known with four tweets that were sent out into the social media world, while the Chicago Blackhawks and L.A. Kings were battling it out during the third period of Game 4 of the Western Conference final.
Oh yeah, the Blackhawks won and now lead the best-of-seven series 3-1.
“I’m sick of sitting here at this time of the year not having a chance to win, not scoring goals, not winning games and not winning rounds,” Kane said on his Twitter account Thursday evening.
“It really pisses me off and I’m done with these kind of results. It’s time to start winning and it’s starting now.”
The Jets, in just their second NHL season back in Winnipeg, missed out on the last playoff spot in the Eastern Conference by four points.
In four NHL seasons, Kane has never played a Stanley Cup playoff game.
- ‘Could’ve broken his neck,’ says Vigneault of Byfuglien cross check on Miller 7
- Video: Byfuglien gets away with ugly cross check, penalized late in Jets loss to Rangers 22
- Video: Lucic scores late winner, Bruins deal crushing blow to Panthers playoff hopes 7
- Video: Ovi becomes sixth player in history to record six 50-goal seasons 13
- ‘Almost like a game seven tonight’ for Bruins, Panthers 15
- Report: Warrant issued for Deveaux’s arrest following Swedish league attack 47
- How bad are things for the Kings after Monday? 21
- Lightning clinch playoff berth, but did they lose Hedman? 9
- Blackhawks tease good injury news for Kane 8
- Tough times in Tampa: Garrison out 3-4 weeks after ‘pretty dirty’ Abdelkader hit 22