Jun 7, 2013, 12:29 AM EST
Evander Kane apparently doesn’t like watching playoff hockey, and there’s a very specific reason as to why.
He let his feelings on the subject be known with four tweets that were sent out into the social media world, while the Chicago Blackhawks and L.A. Kings were battling it out during the third period of Game 4 of the Western Conference final.
Oh yeah, the Blackhawks won and now lead the best-of-seven series 3-1.
“I’m sick of sitting here at this time of the year not having a chance to win, not scoring goals, not winning games and not winning rounds,” Kane said on his Twitter account Thursday evening.
“It really pisses me off and I’m done with these kind of results. It’s time to start winning and it’s starting now.”
The Jets, in just their second NHL season back in Winnipeg, missed out on the last playoff spot in the Eastern Conference by four points.
In four NHL seasons, Kane has never played a Stanley Cup playoff game.
- Flyers’ Rinaldo suspended eight games for his hit on Letang 15
- Isles’ rise to be tested as they lose Okposo for 6-8 weeks 15
- L.A. Sorry? Kings waive Mike Richards 110
- Bobrovsky out 4-6 weeks, Jackets recall goalie Forsberg 3
- Blue Jackets proud as Columbus shows it’s a hockey town 23
- From contract dispute to All-Star MVP, Johansen’s had quite the year 17
- Cannonball Run…and gun: Team Toews wins highest-scoring game in ASG history 27
- Supercut: Every goal from the highest-scoring period in All-Star Game history 7
- Video: Team Foligno survives shootout, wins Skills Competition 4
- Columnist: Flyers ‘orchestrated’ fight night versus Pens during meal at ‘a local steakhouse’ (130)
- Flyers’ Rinaldo: ‘I changed the whole game, man’ (112)
- L.A. Sorry? Kings waive Mike Richards (111)
- Video: Rinaldo tossed for boarding Letang (79)
- Report: Flyers’ Rinaldo waives right to an in-person hearing (61)