Jun 7, 2013, 12:29 AM EDT
Evander Kane apparently doesn’t like watching playoff hockey, and there’s a very specific reason as to why.
He let his feelings on the subject be known with four tweets that were sent out into the social media world, while the Chicago Blackhawks and L.A. Kings were battling it out during the third period of Game 4 of the Western Conference final.
Oh yeah, the Blackhawks won and now lead the best-of-seven series 3-1.
“I’m sick of sitting here at this time of the year not having a chance to win, not scoring goals, not winning games and not winning rounds,” Kane said on his Twitter account Thursday evening.
“It really pisses me off and I’m done with these kind of results. It’s time to start winning and it’s starting now.”
The Jets, in just their second NHL season back in Winnipeg, missed out on the last playoff spot in the Eastern Conference by four points.
In four NHL seasons, Kane has never played a Stanley Cup playoff game.
- Agent: Franson has spoken with ‘half a dozen’ teams (Updated) 6
- Your 2015 HHOF Class: Fedorov, Housley, Lidstrom, Pronger, Ruggiero 22
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder 90
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ 81
- Sens’ Chiasson headed for arbitration 0
- Pricey Platoon? Stars reportedly sign Niemi for three years, $13.5M 18
- Hodgson, Stalberg placed on unconditional waivers 24
- Buyouts loom as Richards, Parenteau and Fistric clear unconditional waivers 4
- UFA of the Day: Chris Stewart 17
- Penguins sign Ian Cole to a three-year, $6.3 million deal 11
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (90)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (81)
- Trade: Flames land Dougie Hamilton for package of picks (75)
- Trade: Busy Bruins send Lucic to Kings (66)
- Consensus reached: 5 minutes of 3-on-3 OT could be in place for 2015-16 (60)