Jun 7, 2013, 10:42 PM EST
The Boston Bruins scored the first and only goal in Game 4 on Friday, sweeping the Pittsburgh Penguins in a dominating fashion. Let’s discuss the contest.
- So, we might as well give you a moment to make fun of Jarome Iginla and Brenden Morrow for turning down Boston in favor of Pittsburgh. Go ahead, get it out.
- Tuukka Rask allowed two goals in four games, which is a touch more impressive because Game 3 went so deep. How much money did he make himself in this series? Where does he rank among the top goalies (considering the fact that he’s put up great numbers whenever he’s gotten the chance)? He stopped 158 out of 160 shots.
- What do you think Tim Thomas is thinking right now?
- Which opponent should the Bruins hope makes it to the 2013 Stanley Cup finals: the Los Angeles Kings or the Chicago Blackhawks?
- Zdeno Chara had his teammates pose around the Prince of Wales Trophy once again. Pretty cool.
- Sidney Crosby and Evgeni Malkin failed to score a point in this series? Anyone throwing the “choker” description around?
- Inevitable question: who gets fired? Who gets traded? Should the answer actually be “None of the above”?
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 4
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 2
- Leafs’ luck: Bernier gives up long distance goal, things unravel in third 15
- AHL announces new Pacific Division — who could go west next? 33
- Babcock didn’t think Wings would be ‘near where we’re at’ 15
- Brodeur announces retirement, leaves ‘the game with a big smile on my face’ 15
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks’ ‘dog fight’ continues vs. red hot Ducks 4
- NHL on NBCSN: Rangers, Canadiens seek edge as divisional battles intensify 2
- Struggling Kings complete the comeback against Blackhawks 11
- Video: Tempers boil over between Capitals, Penguins 46