Jun 7, 2013, 10:42 PM EDT
The Boston Bruins scored the first and only goal in Game 4 on Friday, sweeping the Pittsburgh Penguins in a dominating fashion. Let’s discuss the contest.
- So, we might as well give you a moment to make fun of Jarome Iginla and Brenden Morrow for turning down Boston in favor of Pittsburgh. Go ahead, get it out.
- Tuukka Rask allowed two goals in four games, which is a touch more impressive because Game 3 went so deep. How much money did he make himself in this series? Where does he rank among the top goalies (considering the fact that he’s put up great numbers whenever he’s gotten the chance)? He stopped 158 out of 160 shots.
- What do you think Tim Thomas is thinking right now?
- Which opponent should the Bruins hope makes it to the 2013 Stanley Cup finals: the Los Angeles Kings or the Chicago Blackhawks?
- Zdeno Chara had his teammates pose around the Prince of Wales Trophy once again. Pretty cool.
- Sidney Crosby and Evgeni Malkin failed to score a point in this series? Anyone throwing the “choker” description around?
- Inevitable question: who gets fired? Who gets traded? Should the answer actually be “None of the above”?
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue 0
- Stanley Cup Final to begin June 3 4
- Caps’ Backstrom undergoes arthroscopic hip surgery 3
- Report: Sens’ Murray to retire after next season 0
- Of course: ‘Hawks, Ducks’ back-and-forth series is going to Game 7 46
- WATCH LIVE: Ducks at Blackhawks, Western Conference Final Game 6 1
- As Bolts deal with illness, extra day of rest could prove beneficial 11
- Sounds like it’s Rundblad, not TVR, in for Chicago on defense 17
- On Kreider, and trying ‘to turn the other cheek’ 49
- Report: Sharks to name DeBoer head coach 17
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (75)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL (53)
- Babcock wants to ‘put Canada’s team back on the map’ (49)