Jun 7, 2013, 10:42 PM EDT
The Boston Bruins scored the first and only goal in Game 4 on Friday, sweeping the Pittsburgh Penguins in a dominating fashion. Let’s discuss the contest.
- So, we might as well give you a moment to make fun of Jarome Iginla and Brenden Morrow for turning down Boston in favor of Pittsburgh. Go ahead, get it out.
- Tuukka Rask allowed two goals in four games, which is a touch more impressive because Game 3 went so deep. How much money did he make himself in this series? Where does he rank among the top goalies (considering the fact that he’s put up great numbers whenever he’s gotten the chance)? He stopped 158 out of 160 shots.
- What do you think Tim Thomas is thinking right now?
- Which opponent should the Bruins hope makes it to the 2013 Stanley Cup finals: the Los Angeles Kings or the Chicago Blackhawks?
- Zdeno Chara had his teammates pose around the Prince of Wales Trophy once again. Pretty cool.
- Sidney Crosby and Evgeni Malkin failed to score a point in this series? Anyone throwing the “choker” description around?
- Inevitable question: who gets fired? Who gets traded? Should the answer actually be “None of the above”?
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 8
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 54
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 44
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)