Jun 6, 2013, 10:32 PM EST
It’s an image that won’t be soon forgotten – Boston Bruins’ forward Gregory Campbell writhing in pain.
But he stayed on the ice, albeit he obviously wasn’t, and couldn’t be, very mobile, to continue the penalty kill. He then struggled to the bench.
It’s the latest example of the type of pain players will play through during the playoffs, simply to help their teammates lift the Stanley Cup when it’s all over, and Mike Milbury and Keith Jones discuss a few others.
- Canucks’ Bieksa: ‘If this isn’t rock bottom, I don’t know what is’ 13
- Luongo has Twitter fun at Canucks’ expense 19
- Sabres spoil Callahan’s Lightning debut, Stamkos’ return 1
- Dealing with the Devils: NHL reverses Kovalchuk punishment 47
- Playoff bubble watch — Rangers edition 14
- Video: Emotional day for Martin St. Louis ends in OT loss for Rangers 27
- Video: Caps, Flyers engage in another line brawl 53
- PHT’s 2014 Trade Deadline Tracker 28
- Winners and losers of the 2014 trade deadline 48
- Montreal wins Vanek sweepstakes (Updated) 46
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Sabres send Miller, Ott to Blues for package including Halak, Stewart (74)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)