Jun 6, 2013, 10:32 PM EST
It’s an image that won’t be soon forgotten – Boston Bruins’ forward Gregory Campbell writhing in pain.
But he stayed on the ice, albeit he obviously wasn’t, and couldn’t be, very mobile, to continue the penalty kill. He then struggled to the bench.
It’s the latest example of the type of pain players will play through during the playoffs, simply to help their teammates lift the Stanley Cup when it’s all over, and Mike Milbury and Keith Jones discuss a few others.
- Giroux line takes Leafs ‘to school’ in Flyers’ 7-4 victory 15
- Wolverine Pacioretty gets two assists just two days after being hospitalized 16
- Ovechkin scores beauty as Caps shutout Devils 7
- Seriously? Stress fracture sidelines Columbus’ Jenner for 1-2 months 6
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 40
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 11
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 15
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 18
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8