Jun 6, 2013, 10:32 PM EST
It’s an image that won’t be soon forgotten – Boston Bruins’ forward Gregory Campbell writhing in pain.
But he stayed on the ice, albeit he obviously wasn’t, and couldn’t be, very mobile, to continue the penalty kill. He then struggled to the bench.
It’s the latest example of the type of pain players will play through during the playoffs, simply to help their teammates lift the Stanley Cup when it’s all over, and Mike Milbury and Keith Jones discuss a few others.
- Comparing the records of all 30 teams in the last two months 22
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 7
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 4
- Leafs’ luck: Bernier gives up long distance goal, things unravel in third 20
- AHL announces new Pacific Division — who could go west next? 34
- Babcock didn’t think Wings would be ‘near where we’re at’ 15
- Brodeur announces retirement, leaves ‘the game with a big smile on my face’ 16
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks’ ‘dog fight’ continues vs. red hot Ducks 5
- NHL on NBCSN: Rangers, Canadiens seek edge as divisional battles intensify 2
- Struggling Kings complete the comeback against Blackhawks 11