Jun 6, 2013, 10:06 PM EDT
Bryan Bickell continues to score his way towards a hefty raise this summer.
The Chicago Blackhawks’ forward scored his eighth goal of these playoffs on a long wrist shot that handcuffed L.A. Kings’ goalie Jonathan Quick in the first period of Game 4 of the Western Conference final Thursday night.
More importantly, it tied the score at 1-1.
Bickell, slated for unrestricted free agency this summer, scored nine goals in 48 games during the regular season. He is now tied with teammate Patrick Sharp for second in the league in goals during this post-season. He also has three goals in his last three games.
- Jonathan Toews talks about the Patrick Kane situation 12
- Voynov detained by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement 13
- Ex-‘Hawks goalie Raanta tees off on former club 31
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 119
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 82
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 22
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls (119)
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? (82)
- Report: Hawks’ Kane has not been asked to waive his no-move clause (47)
- Lucic jokes about running through Rask ‘like I did (to) another goalie’ (42)
- It’s Chicago Blackhawks day at PHT (41)