Jun 6, 2013, 2:38 PM EDT
Brookbank has yet to play in the postseason. His last game action came on April 27 in a regular-season contest versus the Blues.
No problem, says Chicago d-man Michal Rozsival.
“I don’t worry about him not being ready,” said Rozsival, per the Sun-Times. “If he’s in, we’ll be fine with him in the lineup.”
The ‘Hawks will also need a strong game from Nick Leddy, who like Keith is a strong skater who shoots left. In fact, according to NHL.com, Leddy could jump from the third pairing to take Keith’s spot beside Seabrook.
Whatever the Blackhawks do with their defensive duos, it won’t be easy to replace Keith.
“He eats up a lot of ice,” said forward Patrick Kane. “He’s a guy that’s in great shape. He never gets tired out there. He’s tireless. Especially on the back end with a guy that can move the puck like that, plays in all situations — power play, penalty kill — it’s a huge part of this team.”
- Comeback fit for a King: Lundqvist, Rangers even series in Game 4 19
- WATCH LIVE: Rangers at Lightning, Game 4 of Eastern Conference Final 6
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL 42
- All eyes on Lundqvist 11
- Quenneville opted for ‘fresh legs’ by inserting Nordstrom, Versteeg into lineup 12
- Video: Ducks hold off Blackhawks in Game 3 to take series lead 30
- (Video) PHT Extra: On Babcock, sticking to the process and housebuilding analogies 3
- Babcock predicts ‘pain’ for Leafs, who are a ‘massive, massive challenge’ 39
- Babcock wants to ‘put Canada’s team back on the map’ 48
- Flyers won’t trade Del Zotto, but ‘something will have to give’ on crowded blue line 26
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (172)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Russia to be punished for ‘completely out of order’ actions after Worlds final loss to Canada (91)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)