Jun 6, 2013, 2:38 PM EST
Brookbank has yet to play in the postseason. His last game action came on April 27 in a regular-season contest versus the Blues.
No problem, says Chicago d-man Michal Rozsival.
“I don’t worry about him not being ready,” said Rozsival, per the Sun-Times. “If he’s in, we’ll be fine with him in the lineup.”
The ‘Hawks will also need a strong game from Nick Leddy, who like Keith is a strong skater who shoots left. In fact, according to NHL.com, Leddy could jump from the third pairing to take Keith’s spot beside Seabrook.
Whatever the Blackhawks do with their defensive duos, it won’t be easy to replace Keith.
“He eats up a lot of ice,” said forward Patrick Kane. “He’s a guy that’s in great shape. He never gets tired out there. He’s tireless. Especially on the back end with a guy that can move the puck like that, plays in all situations — power play, penalty kill — it’s a huge part of this team.”
- Rutherford: ‘Our guys felt very strongly about reacquiring’ Lovejoy 29
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline 46
- Giordano to have surgery, is ‘done for the season’ 16
- PHT’s 2015 NHL Trade Deadline Tracker 32
- Ducks get their veteran d-man, adding Wisniewski from Columbus 11
- Lovejoy returns to Pittsburgh for Despres 49
- Wild get Stewart as Buffalo-to-Minnesota pipeline continues 49
- Jordan Leopold’s daughter may have orchestrated the Minnesota trade 17
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils 67
- Can the Wings and Leafs work out a deal for Phaneuf? 48
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (168)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trade: Rangers land Yandle, Coyotes receive Duclair, first-rounder (69)